MAC Bronzer Powder Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 307 in Bronzer

March 21, 2017

I find the mac bronzer to be harshly pigmented and it tends to mix and distort my powder foundation. However the excessive pigment makes little product needed at a time, making it a good deal for the amount of product that the compact comes with.. all in all I would not recommend.

March 01, 2017

i really like the Mac bronzing powders they give so much colour to the face! Makes you look bronzed and sun kissed which I love! I highly recommend them.

February 17, 2017

I use bronzer all year round and MAC is by far the best bronzer I've used to date. It lasts forever, well not forever, but a long time. It applies easily and you don't have to be heavy handed with it because the pigments in it give you a great glow with just one swipe of the brush. They have several different shades of bronzers and some have sparkles in it for more of a night time look. There's a shade for everyone.

January 15, 2017

I like most MAC products and this was no exception. Many bronzers can go on dark and orange looking. However, this bronzer tends to blend well and feels light.

January 07, 2017

I recently purchased a MAC Bronzer Powder after trying many drugsote brands. NO COMPARISON! MAC bronzer is amazing and long lasting! THIS WILL DEFINITELY BE MY NEW MAC DADDY BRONZER! Woot woot!

January 03, 2017

The shade I tried is Gold bronze, although reasonable priced, I am not a fan of the MAC bronzing powder. I feel like they look very dirty on skin. For the same price range, go for Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I also believe the color payoff is terrible and it disappears after 3 hours on my oily/combination skin.

October 05, 2016

I have been using MAC bronzers for years! I refuse to purchase any other bronzers. Everything you want in a bronzer this product has. I love the glow, the texture and look once applied. A little goes a long way with this bronzer. I love the feel of light weight products - with a powder it does just that. Creams are a bit much for my face as I have oily skin. Although a bit pricey it is worth it as it lasts for a long time.

October 04, 2016

I absolutely love this product ! It really glows on my face - not to mention is STAYS ON ALL DAY. I hate when makeup comes off within our busy day. This one actually lasts! It is a bit expensive but compared to other products i've tried - it lasts longer and looks better.

September 18, 2016

Love love love the Mac bronzer. The colour is perfect and looks so natural. It isn't too bronze looking and lasts forever. I find you just need a little bit!

September 07, 2016

A friend of mine had suggested me this product and I love it. It works really well on my skin and I only need to apply it once a day ! The color is perfect for me.