MAC Bronzer Powder Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 286 in Bronzer

October 05, 2016

I have been using MAC bronzers for years! I refuse to purchase any other bronzers. Everything you want in a bronzer this product has. I love the glow, the texture and look once applied. A little goes a long way with this bronzer. I love the feel of light weight products - with a powder it does just that. Creams are a bit much for my face as I have oily skin. Although a bit pricey it is worth it as it lasts for a long time.

October 04, 2016

I absolutely love this product ! It really glows on my face - not to mention is STAYS ON ALL DAY. I hate when makeup comes off within our busy day. This one actually lasts! It is a bit expensive but compared to other products i've tried - it lasts longer and looks better.

September 18, 2016

Love love love the Mac bronzer. The colour is perfect and looks so natural. It isn't too bronze looking and lasts forever. I find you just need a little bit!

September 07, 2016

A friend of mine had suggested me this product and I love it. It works really well on my skin and I only need to apply it once a day ! The color is perfect for me.

August 25, 2016

I have been using Mac bronzing powder "golden" for years. I don't wear a a lot of makeup but this bronzer helps add more colour without looking too made up. It's subtle, easy to remove and it leave my skin without an oily residue. I love this product.

July 25, 2016

This product is nice for a small glow. However, I didn't find it to be very pigmented. If I were to contour with this product I would need a liquid bronzer underneath because it doesn't show up very well. Mine was matte.

July 24, 2016

Goes on nice and easy. Doesn't look to dark or blotchy at all. Leaves a nice skin to your skin for a sun kissed feel. I love this product! Especially with the Mac brush

July 22, 2016

Mac products work so well on my sensitive skin. Their bronzing powder is my favorite, especially in the summer. it gives your skin a very nice glow. If you haven't already tried it what are you waiting for!

July 13, 2016

Bought this to add colour to my face
It''s great content and quality
Puts on easily
Adds glow to your face and easy to take off
Will definitely buy mac product again

July 12, 2016

Love this bronzer! It gives just the right amount of colour without going totally overboard! It also lasts a really long time which I appreciate when I'm spending money on more expensive beauty products.