• MAC Concealer
  • MAC Concealer

MAC Concealer Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 389 in Concealer

November 15, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce produit de chez MAC,il camoufle bien les veines en dessous des yeux et les cernes même si je n'en ai pas beaucoup.Il coûte un peu cher mais je crois qu'il en vaux la peine!

November 15, 2016

I really enjoy this product. It goes on smoothly and offers good coverage for dark under eyes and touching up blemishes. It feels light and is not drying.

October 24, 2016

My skin breaks out in blemishes and redness but using the Mac concealer has actually started reducing my blemishes and covered up the ones i still had.

October 23, 2016

This Mac concealer is my favourite, I have dark circles under my eyes and it is amazing. Does not cake, looks natural. Would highly recommend trying this

September 23, 2016

Really good!! La couverture est parfaite et on a pas besoin utiliser beaucoup. Juste un peu de produit et ça fait l'effet. Ça donne aussi un aspect d'iluminateur!!

September 21, 2016

I recently discovered the MAC Moisturecover concealer and am in love. This is the first product I have found that actually gives great coverage a while keeping the appearance natural!!

March 21, 2016

I love this brand. It's the only brand I'm used to buying. I love the lipstick colors, but all of the products in general. I love pizza, but I love Mac more.

January 30, 2016

The mac concealor pots are really good. It covers in all kinds of lighting. It's the right texture, not too liquid to run in your eyes and not too dry. The most beautiful stuff and smooth effects. I can'tell run out of this stuff I'm addicted. A note good to go lighter and warmer around your eyes. Then cooler and more matching around your face in a concealor or powder or whatever.