MAC Cosmetics 129 Powder and Blush Brush
Good

MAC Cosmetics 129 Powder and Blush Brush Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

January 24, 2016

Love, love, love MAC brushes. As a photographer, they are the major brushes for every make-up artist I've worked with and I've been using them myself for years. Fab product.

January 14, 2016

Mac product is good long lasting and it is the best of all cosmetic .I like the products.the reason while I like this product is dat it change my outlook totally.the powder it smooth and blend on your skin without using foundation likewise all Mac product thanks

September 15, 2015

Perfect brush for a flawless blush look. Super soft and worth the steep price.

May 27, 2015

Love this product!! I use it everyday, it blends so well!

March 11, 2015

This blush brush is the best I've ever used from mac ! It puts blush on evenly and goes on smooth I recommend it 100%. The brush is also really soft!

November 28, 2014

I love this brush it glides on easily and blends makeup well.

April 26, 2013

The following review is for the MAC 129SH Powder/Blush Brush, which I purchased from MAC. As noted in a growing number of reviews online, the 129SH (short handled) brush is not without its flaws. Well, one significant flaw. No matter how well you take care of the brush (daily cleaning and weekly wash), this brush sheds. It does not shed occasionally, but every time I have used it. It is bothersome to use the brush to apply blush or powder, then notice that there is a sprinkling of hair from the brush all over my face. I have exchanged one brush already, and don't have a lot of hope for the new one as I have already found it shedding. If you're thinking about this brush, I would say look elsewhere - or go for the full-length 129 brush, which does not seem to share as many negative reviews as the 129SH. Good luck.

May 04, 2012

I have the SH (short handle) version of this brush.

Currently, I have it in my cosmetic case that I carry around in my purse. This brush's strength really lies in its versatility.

Since it is made out of natural fibres, liquid is usually not used because the fibres absorb a lot of the fluid/cream and eventually can destroy it.

For this reason, you should not use it for cream blushes or the like.

Application is amazing for powder blushes, bronzers, and blot powder (which I use it for; MAC's blot pressed powder).

It can go the mile, that's for sure!! It sure is an investment but since it can be used for so many products, it's money well spent.

Happy shopping!

**Note: I was not paid for this review. I paid for this item with my own money.**

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!