MAC Cosmetics Blush Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 512 in Blush

Designed by and for professionals, formulated to provide fantastic colour with ease and consistency. Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.

January 16, 2017

If you need a great natural looking brush this is for you. From color to texture its worth buying. I dont go a day without this product. Amazing Product MAC!

January 12, 2017

MAC Blush has become a staple in my makeup bag! It's pigmented so a little goes a long way. It's smooth when applied and spreads evenly. It has a very natural color which I like and it blends in beautifully with every bronzer I have ever used. I have had mine for about a year and I'm still no where close to being finished. Definitely worth the price!

January 06, 2017

Mac blush is the only blush I will use. It works great, gives you rosy cheeks without making you look fake or like a clown. Great quality product and every shade i've purchased has been great.

January 05, 2017

This blush is my everyday go-to. I love it. It is long lasting and provides a beautiful finish. I can make my look as dramatic or subtle as I like, and the blush has lasted me a very long time because you do not need a whole lot on the brush. I highly recommend this product.

November 22, 2016

MAC has very pigmented blushes which I love - it works much better than blushes from the Sephora line. Its worth spending a few dollars more than to buy the sephora one which doesnt last throughout the day.

November 01, 2016

Super bon fard à joue. Vraiment pigmenté il en faut très peu pour donner de la couleur au teint. Format compact et pratique pour la trousse à maquillage. S'applique facilement avec un pinceau.

November 01, 2016

Les blush de chez MAC sont un gros must have! Ils sont assez dispendieux, mais ils en valent vraiment leur prix! Ils sont très pigmentés sans avoir de brillance, donc ils laissent un fini mate!

September 26, 2016

MAC blushes are must-haves in any makeup collection. They are so pigmented and the colour range is incredible. I bought my first MAC blush a few years ago and still love it to death. They are worth every penny!

August 26, 2016

Love MAC's blushes - they offer so many different shades. I have various shades, some on the cool side, and some on the much warmer side. . Love the range of colors

August 26, 2016

MAC makeup is always amazing so i was not surprised that this blush did wonderful things for me. I only wish that more places around my hometown sold MAC so i could purchase their products more often!!

Myang91 added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

creating a website

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Memberships to Redeem?

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

Cowboys added a new review for
    Frank's Red Hot Sauce

skye22 added a new review for
    Post Honey Shreddies

Dove Foam

Winslow added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original