Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Blushcreme in Brit Wit Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 501 in Blush

April 21, 2010

This is pretty good, although it is as thick as glue. I use a foundation brush to apply it and blend it out. A sponge will wind up making you waste a lot of product. The consistency is a bit of a problem, as you have to tug at your skin quite a bit to get it properly blended, however, the color lasts all day and the product doesn't make your skin look greasy. Maybe mix it on the back of your hand with a little bit of mousturizer before applying. It's also a completely matt color, so no sparkles at all, which is nice.

Regarding the price, it goes quite far, so I gave it a bit of a higher mark there. That being said, it isn't cheap. But I very much doubt I'll EVER have to replace it because a little goes a long way.

Compared to a cream blush stick I recently bought from NYC, I have to give the NYC higher marks because it is FAR cheaper, about $2.50 with my magazine coupon, and it blends far more easily than the MAC product. But overall, this product isn't bad. I'd buy it again if I ever ran out, which is unlikely.

December 06, 2008

Great for people with drier skin because if you have dry skin a lot of powder blushes won't stay on very well. This lasts all day and gives the appearance of a more even skin tone! Apply with a sponge and make sure to blend.