MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 1015 in Lipstick

March 18, 2015

First I would like to say that Mac Cosmetics are of excellent quality. A lot of people have mentioned that they find them expensive. I agree that they are pricey, but you can't beat the quality. There lipsticks are an excellent buy. They go on so creamy and soft and last hours. They are great at moisturizing your lips and come in so many fashion colours. A truly great lipstick.

March 18, 2015

I love Mac cosmetics! The creme sheen lipsticks are great if you like a little shine to your lipstick. Very moisturizing, and smells amazing!

May 23, 2012

My number one favorite lipstick and favorite nude color is mac cremesheen lipstick in color creme de nude. Its a must have.

May 12, 2012

I love this finish MAC has in their lipsticks!

They have the pigment of a matte lipstick, but the moisture of a satin or even a lustre (depending on which shade you get).

Also, these lipsticks last a LONG time because of their pigmentation. You only need about a coat in order to get opacity.

Warning, though: If you want super coverage it can look cakey/settle into line.

Overall, a great finish! MAC outdoes the competition as always!

February 14, 2012

I've always wanted to jump on the nude bandwagon, but I really never liked the washed out chalky white lip look. I wanted a warm nude that flatters my skintone. Didn't think it was possible, and then I found this.

This is a nude beige colour, that gives me the nude look without making my lips look chalky or washed out. The colour is very warm, and looks great with a neutral face and even better with dramatic eyes.

I absolutely love this colour. Nude looks great when done right. This is definitely right! I highly recommend having a "nude" colour in every girl's collection. Just be careful when choosing the right shade of nude for you.

MAC has a really vast range of lipstick colours, and pretty much every shade, sheen and tint of nude you can think of. the lipstick itself is pretty good quality. Considering how much a moisture rich YSL lipstick costs ($34), I would say the cost of this lipstick ($16) matches the quality - right in the middle of average and high end.

Definitely recommend this lipstick. The colour is beautiful, and quality is not bad at all. For the price, it's just right.

January 06, 2012

I love these lipsticks! They come in variety of colors, which are unique & highly pigmented. This lipstick goes on smooth and adds moisture to lips. Favorite lipstick for sure!

December 01, 2011

Creamsheens are my favourite finish when it comes to MAC lipsticks: they are creamy and glide on easily. They don't dry out your lips like other formulas can and they have a hint of shine to them. The colour selection is great and they are always releasing new shades. A must try!

August 03, 2010

I got this one in the lovely Creme Cup.
It's exactly what I was looking for in terms of colour, which is what made me chose M.A.C when it came to finding a lipstick that would suit me.
I am just starting wearing real lipstick, and probably that is why I find this produst a bit too much, too heavy. It's not very creamy, doesn't exactly slide across the lip and gives it that sheer, natural finish. But that's just me.
I still love it, and will use it.

July 22, 2009

I love love love this new formula. I'm so glad they're now permanent. They have a great color range considering it's a new formula. These glide on so well. They're very super duper pigmented yet moisturizing at the same time. The texture sort of feels like lustre formulas, but a lot creamier and a lot more pigmented! I find that they do stay on really well. Overall, i'm really impressed with the new formula and the color range. I'd definitely recommend this!

February 10, 2009

I love this new lipstick formulation. The slip is so easy over the lips - it doesn't drag or pull. The colour is rich and deep. The formula is still new so the colour selection is limited, but I like Modesty, Hot Gossip and Speed Dial. Hot Gossip and Speed Dial is becoming a fast favourite amongst my 2009 brides.