• MAC Cosmetics Dazzle Lash Mascara

MAC Cosmetics Dazzle Lash Mascara Reviews

1 review
Ranked #732 out of 773 in Mascara

March 02, 2010

I have learned not to expect too much from a mascara… Everytime I do, my heart sinks when it lets me down. So, while I didn’t expect much from M.A.C. Dazzle Lash, I didn’t expect what I got either.

Now, were my lashes bolder, bigger or thicker? Nope! Not even a little. What I actually got was separated NATURAL looking lashes. I was quite surprised, and pleasantly so. I consider M.A.C. Plush Lash my “WHAM BAM!” mascara, so I guess this can be my “my lashes but better” mascara.

Application was simple, and wasn’t messy. The mascara actually applies well, and I’m pretty sure the separation is thanks to the tree-shaped brush. It’s definitely smaller than your normal mascara brush, and it doesn’t grab a lot of product to gloop onto the lashes – which is always a plus. The product isn’t too wet or too dry, and it dries rather fast too.

Not once have I had issues with smudging, flaking or raccoon eyes. As for washing off, this is a cinch IMHO. I didn’t have any issues either with Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover or Philosophy Purity Made Simple.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier