MAC Cosmetics Eye Kohl Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #545 out of 818 in Eye Liner

MAC Eye Kohl Eyeliner is a soft-on pencil liner that defines that shades the eyes with rich colour and a silky smooth, matte and pearl finish. Visit MACcosmetics.com for more information.

January 16, 2017

This is the only eyeliner I've been using for the past 10 years! I've bought many others but always end up sticking to this one. I use the color smolder and it's perfect. It goes on easily and smooth and lasts all day while working in a kitchen! Would recommend this to anyone! It also lasts a long time, 6 months +.

October 23, 2016

I find that most Mac products are very expensive. This one is expensive however I find it is he only eyeliner that actually stays all day. It is also very easy to apply.

January 27, 2015

I love that it's soft and easy to apply, but I hate that my sharpener pretty much destroys it (because it's soft)

November 25, 2014

I have this in "Teddy" which is a dark brown. The pigment is great and looks awesome on!

September 09, 2014

Recently bought Mac eyeliner...very easy application.....easy to remove....very good quality product

April 15, 2014

I do like this product, but find for myself, I only used it for short times, that is, it is not something that lasts quite long on my eyelids. I think that people who have oilier eyelids, it wears off easily. If I am going out for a short time, it is great as a quick touch-up, but for something longer lasting, I prefer the gel liner.

December 10, 2013

I have this colour in Teddy, which is my go-to brown eyeliner. While it is easy to use, I find it difficult to get a clean finish on the outside of my eye. Great eyeliner, but it is pricey.

September 04, 2013

I have heard a lot of great reviews on this product, so I thought I would try it out this summer. Unfortunately it was a bust for me. I bought the color Smolder, nice color. I can't use it on my waterline...doesn't last very long, smudges like crazy. On top of my lashes, I have to be careful how far and how thick, it runs up into my eye shadow. Perhaps this type of formulation is not suitable for my skin type? I may try it once again in the fall/winter when it's not so hot...but we will see.

I can give it high marks for the quality of the product though, nice texture, intense pigments for the color and it glides on easily.

May 12, 2012

My Holy Grail eyeliners!!

I have the limited edition Feline, Undercurrent, and Black Swan.

These liners never budge on my waterline or lashline, are easy to smudge and are great for winged liner as well!

I have used these for a couple of years now and actually bought any leftover Feline Kohl's my counter had! They are that good! They give you the deepest pigmentation with lasting power.

These are a must try!

January 06, 2012

Love this eyeliner! This is my first MAC product, i will definitely be checking out other products from this line now! I use this pencil when i want a dramatic eye, it works perfectly and smudges easily without being so creamy that its hard to work with. Excellent on the waterline as well!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    .Men's Chick Advisor site

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    Fitness monitor / pedometer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Not having kids

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic
    LipSense?

Maila added a new review for
    Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color