• MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in All That Glitters
  • MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in All That Glitters

MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in All That Glitters Reviews

Ranked #675 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

November 29, 2014

I love this eye shadow because it's neutral. I've had it for a while and it's good quality if you can afford to buy it.

June 13, 2014

Very good product for the stay of the makeup on the eye it's stay every day without going all over the face :)

May 28, 2014

There is not one thing i would say bad about this product all good things ! The price was amazing and not expensive , The quality of the eyeshadow is amazing you will never have to deal with it smudging off like alot of other eyeshadows do .

August 14, 2013

These eyeshadow shades are fantastic. I found out that they have a pretty long wear time when I ran out of eyeliner for a week. I used a black/red sparkle incrusted shade while dabbing water on my eyeshadow brush and lined my waterline. It lasted all day and looked amazing. Not to mention it lasts much longer than legitimate eyeliner.

August 13, 2013

MAC shadows can be a little pricey, but a good staple shade worth the price is All That Glitters. This glittery gold is perfect for any skintone and while it is glittery, there's no fallout, which is a definite bonus! This is great as all all-over lid colour and perfect for those lazy days when you can't be bothered to mess around with a ton of makeup, yet still want to look polished.

June 25, 2013

I love this brand it,works great for evening dates,or office day time work...

June 23, 2013

I love this product and color, its a classic staple for me

March 06, 2013

This is one of my "go to" crease shades-it's very blendable and has great pigmentation. It's the perfect taupe shade with very subtle silver shimmer.

January 10, 2013

RATE 5 STARS
QUALITY EXCELLENT
EFFECTIVNESS GREAT

July 11, 2012

This is a great shadow, and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It is versatile and flexible, plus it is a great base or all by it's self. I love the quality of this shadow, and it lasts for a long time. Great price, easy compact to use and store on the go. I love this product and recommend everyone to give it a try. This one is always in my make up bag...aka tickle trunk !!

Neuven added a new review for