• MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Jest
  • MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Jest

MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Jest Reviews

Ranked #860 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

June 01, 2015

I love this shade. Jest was a recent add to my collection. I find that I do have to build the shadow a bit on a cream base to get it to show on my light/medium olive skin tone, but it's a beautiful natural color for you day pallets, and can also work as a stunning highlight color as well! It's a shimmery pinky color, I would say pink champagne would be a good description! Absolutely LOVE this. It will be a staple in my collection now!

October 23, 2014

The "Jest" shade of eye shadow from MAC has been my go-to for the last 10 years. It is a soft shimmer beige/pink colour that suits the majority of fair-skinned women well. It is subtle with just enough colour to know you are wearing something. Great on it's own for a natural day look, or played up with a darker colour for a base for a fantastic smokey eye.

June 23, 2013

This is a great classic overall color

June 15, 2011

This is my second go-to color. Their website describes this as soft peach with icy shimmer. I love the color! It can be worn alone for a nice, everyday look - it's natural looking with a hint of color. As all of MAC eye shadows, it is long-lasting, well pigmented and has no fall out.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas