Mac Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Odd Couple

Mac Cosmetics Eye Shadow in Odd Couple Reviews

Ranked #1025 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

November 23, 2014

Did not last long enough, too sparkly. People rather buy their regular eyeshadows

1.5/5

October 15, 2014

the product wasn't worth it too expensive and didn't see very good results

September 21, 2014

The best eye shadow ever! It comes in so many shades ! I love it!

1.5/5

September 10, 2014

It is way to over priced! And with my experience smudged very fast! Made me look awful!

August 05, 2014

I like the color and smell of this product.

June 24, 2014

Love this brabd everything is effective

June 19, 2014

Love this eyeshadow! It lasts all day with some primer and it makes my eyes pop!

May 31, 2012

The colors in this pallette are very vibrant - a royal purple and rose/gold shimmer. They are not what I would usually choose but I love them together. I use the shimmery rose/gold over my whole brow and then highlight with the purple. I have been using a Qtip to apply the shadow and it works very well. The product goes on smoothly. I don't use a primer but it stays on well. I find that it seems quite bright when I put it on but it doesn't appear that way later. I do wear glasses, however, so it may be a little bit muted by them. It does not crease or smudge and lasts all day.

April 29, 2009

I'd never tried Mac Cosmetics before but I fell for the Odd Couple colour combination of eyeshadow and decided to try it out! I must admit that I loved it! The colours are full (but not overwhelming) and the rich and they are also long-lasting as they stayed on through the day and evening with no need for reapplication! I would highly recommend it...it is well worth the money!