• MAC Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
Good

MAC Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 20, 2016

It works amazing and you never have to sharpen it ever again. The colour is also buildable and you can go from light to dark, all you need is to layer it. Let me also tell you that this works magic IF your eyebrows are already plucked/clean.

Provided the price of this pencil, the affodability is on the other end of the spectrum as this product does not last long if you use it on a daily basis.

August 05, 2015

I use this eyebrow pencil every single day. It is just that good! The color is perfect--not too dark or too light. It doesn't apply heavily like some gels do; I feel like I can control how thick I want my eyebrows with this pencil. Worth every penny! Highly recommend!

June 05, 2015

Still haven't found a mechanical eyebrow pencil to beat this beauty. I love that you don't need a sharpener for this product and the thin pencil edge is perfect to drawing thin hair like lines on my brows. The colour is very natural and doesn't shine despite it's creamy application. Stays beautiful and in place all day long. I soften the lines with an angle brush before I head out for the day.

February 08, 2015

This pencil fills in my brows without making them look overdone which to me is a huge plus. I get compliments on my eyebrows constantly and I owe it all to this pencil. It goes on super smooth making it easy to re-create "hair strokes" and to define your shape. It is self sharpening and lasts a long time. Just don't twist too much tip out or press too hard or it will break the tip off and that's money down the drain.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil