MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Pink Freeze Reviews

Ranked #828 out of 1159 in Eye Shadow

December 12, 2014

I love this colour and the way it goes on. I will certainly use it again

November 29, 2014

I LOVE the Pink Freeze eyeshadow, I never go a day without it that is how much I love it AND I got my husband to buy me another one so I do not run out because he loves it on me also. It is the best ever. Thanks Mac for such a great product. Keep the great products coming. The price is a bit up there but totally worth it, the color is awesome and goes on smooth and stays on all day. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

November 01, 2014

Well...ive always liked MAC's products such as mascaras and eyeshadows, and they definitely have relatively high quality...but honestly this one specific product just doesnt seem perfect for me... my face looks so yellow when i use this...

August 16, 2014

instantly fell inlove with my m.a.c (pink freeze) eyeshadow, Easy to apply smooth and rich colors

January 09, 2014

This eyeshade is a beautiful shade of pink and stays on for a very long time you don't have to worry about it fading and it looks great on any skin tone.

1.5/5

October 02, 2013

I wish it wasn't that expensive

April 19, 2012

I have been using Mac eyeshadows for a couple of yrs and just love it. It goes on so nice and smooth and lasts all day.

April 16, 2012

love the color pink, my fav eyeshadow

October 14, 2011

I love this pink frosty color! I use it to brighten up my eyes and it always looks great! It is a very light pink that looks very light on but obviously pink! It is so cute and versatile!