MAC Cosmetics Face and Body Foundation Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 595 in Foundation

This face and body foundation is a brand new, never used authentic MAC product. It is a water-based, water-resistant foundation that provides long lasting natural coverage. Ideal for all skin types. It moisturizes and conditions your skin. It provides sheer and natural looking coverage.

September 29, 2016

I have tried other foundations, and always come back to this. It's the best! It's very natural looking, which I love. If you're looking for a lot of coverage, then this is not for you.

I have freckles, and this is the only foundation I've found that doesn't half cover them and make my face look greyish where my freckles are. It lets them shine through!

Also, this stuff lasts forever. I buy the extra little squeeze containers that MAC sells and put some in there so I don't have to bring the big container anywhere with me.

September 23, 2016

This is not a full coverage foundation but I think it is a great light coverage foundation for the days when I just need a little bit of foundation to even out the skin tone a bit. I like that it is quite natural looking and doesn't look like I am wearing any foundation. The texture takes a bit to get used to a it's a bit runny.

June 24, 2016

For light coverage only definitely not a full coverage foundation. Very skin like! Like all Mac products the ingredients are not very good for your skin (tingles for me at first because I have sensitive skin). Looks very wet at fest but it settles down, just powder in your t zone. Looks beautiful for those who need very little coverage

February 17, 2016

I was disappointed using this foundation, mac is one of my favourite brands, however, I found that in comparison to other brands like clinique, which I also love, this foundation does not offer the same coverage. I also found it too watery, in order to fix the problem I had to mix it with other thicker foundation that I had, which gave me the coverage and texture that I needed.

February 12, 2016

This is the ONLY foundation i use.. although it is quite pricey you only need a little dab, i personally mix mine with moisturizer so a little goes a long way! It doesn't fell cakey and gives a natural even coverage.

January 07, 2016

I don't like wearing foundation but this is my go to face products. It doesn't feel cakey at all and gives a natural even coverage. Just be careful with the tip cuz it gets messy - wish they had a better packaging so it doesn't leak all over the top into the cap.

January 06, 2016

This is one of my favorite foundations of all time. It's light-weight and comfortable, long-lasting, and the finish is just gorgeous. It's light, skin-like coverage, so if you want something heavier/full-coverage, this is not for you. The shade range (being MAC) is great. You can get this foundation in 2 sizes, with the larger size being the better buy, and totally worth it. This blends, covers, looks and feels like skin. It has a slightly odd, distinct texture and smell, but nothing unbearable. Overall, I love this stuff and totally recommend it for anybody who wants comfortable, natural coverage.

August 04, 2015

MAC FOUNDATION;

Too expensive too charge so much for a foundation that does not work in comparison to other make up brands.
Did not like.
Could not find the right color and I was tried to be matched by MAC cosmetics own make up artists and they could not match the right color. Nor did it last good on face, needed additional primer and setting powder to hold.

Over all a foundation that charges too much for a foundation that is not worth it

August 04, 2015

I can't wait to finish up my bottle of this, it seems like tinted water. way too thin for my liking. I understand this is supposed to be light-weight, but its too light weight for me. To use it up I have been wearing it for "no-makeup" makeup days

July 12, 2015

I wanted to love this but it breaks me out every time I use it. I wouldn't buy or use this again.