MAC Cosmetics False Lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 776 in Mascara

MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara 0.28 Oz. : Intensely inky, this lightweight, innovative mousse-like formula creates the illusion of lash extensions. Saturates lashes in the deepest, darkest, richest black imaginable with each stroke of the unique double-lush brush.

May 27, 2016

I just got a sample of this and am really impressed with it! It really does give a false lashes look. For the longest time Clinique's High Impact mascara has been my go, but I would definitely consider this as an alternative. It's bit pricier but worth the splurge!

August 12, 2015

I love this mascara. When I first started using it I was on the fence but now it is among my favorites. I tend to use it as my 'primer' (before a curling mascara) as the brush is amazing - it coats all the lashes and the formula doesn't clump, it lengthens, and it is a gorgeous rich black.

June 22, 2015

Holy lashes, this stuff is amazing! I have this mascara in blue, it was given to me as a gift and I'd have to say one of the best gifts ever. This sells for about $22 (a little steep for me) and I can tell why it's so expensive - because it's basically liquid gold in a bottle. Lengthens and volumizes lashes and it's waterproof! Definitely wearing this mascara on prom night!

April 07, 2015

This stuff works, but it works the EXACT SAME as the Maybelline Falsies mascara from the drugstore

April 07, 2015

LOVE this mascara, it's my favourite for everyday use! My daughter is forever stealing it from my kit! :-)

My only beef is that it doesn't come in a waterproof formula. I'm the kind that gets teary really easily due to allergies. Then again, I've yet to find a mascara that is tearproof as opposed to waterproof.

February 28, 2015

Very hard to wash off. Only need one coat, I had blackest black. Good Length and separation of lashes.
Comparable to Avon Extreme Lengths

January 25, 2015

This is my all time favourite mascara. I was so excited to see that Mikey Cyrus was wearing it in her new 2015 viva glam shoot! It applies on smoothly, but is extremely bold. It makes your eyes truly look huge! People always ask me if I have fake lashes on when I'm wearing this! I wear it daily, but if you like a more natural daily look, this will totally give your eyes a boom when you wear it out as evening wear!

September 06, 2013

The name doesn't lie!
It goes on a bit thick, so I just scrape some off the brush back into the tube.

May 30, 2013

great mascara, really separates the lashes

June 17, 2012

I love all mac products! This mascara retails for about 22 bucks. Really not much more for a department store makeup. But works wonders. Compared to bad gal lash that markets for $35 or Liz watier that works similar to macs but not as great for 27 when on sale. Drive to the bay and check out macs products. The best make up ever!