MAC Cosmetics Fibre Rich Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 773 in Mascara

Fibre-rich. Good for you. Keeps lashes fit. Makes them strong, fat, well-defined. Adds muscle to short and fine lashes. Creams on. Clump proof...Spike-proof! The difference fibre makes is amazing.

March 31, 2016

I kinda recommend this product .. if you're into paying more than $20 for mascara. It isn't like other fibre lash mascaras buy it does what it says it's supposed to do .. for theost part!

June 21, 2010

Nothing special. Clumps easily and doesnt work any better than cheap mascara's so , wouldnt buy again.

October 29, 2009

great product. It doesn't flake off and lasts all day long

September 15, 2008

This is the best mascara i've tried. And i've tried many, from Dior to Chanel, and MAC stands out above the rest. It wears long, and doesn't smudge. It's awesome!!

May 15, 2007

This is really good mascara, makes your lashes look amazing! I would definitely recommend it, the only thing I would say is that if you dont wear mascara a lot, it seems to get clumpy/get a weird texture pretty quick, more than some other brands. And for the price, if you dont wear it every day its probably not worth it, just because you will notice you wont get many wears out of it.

January 12, 2007

When I finally got my hands on a bottle of this (it was sold out everywhere for the longest time!) I have to admit that I really liked it. The brush is entirely different from you average mascara wand, which is what I think help to make it work so nicely. My problem is the price though. I know that I have found just as good/if not better mascaras for less. I wont object to getting this for my birthday or Christmas though! lol.

January 12, 2007

Lashes the A-list celebrities would be jealous over!