MAC Cosmetics Fix + Finish Spray

MAC Cosmetics Fix + Finish Spray Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 49 in Setting Spray

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on.

March 18, 2016

I have no complaints for this product. It honestly makes such a difference when you use this product in your makeup kit, whether its for fixing or finishing, this product makes your makeup.
If you don't have it, get it, you will honestly see such a difference! I use it to not only help my makeup stay on longer but it helps me avoid the cakey look. AND I can use it to help set eyeshadows, pigments, and glitters.
I'm telling you, you can't go wrong with a product this versatile.

February 08, 2016

This is an amazing and versatile product that everyone who loves makeup should own. The light mist is very refreshing and gives makeup incredible staying power. Less touch ups required throughout the day and you maintain the fresh look you started the day with. Bonus points go to this product when used to dampen your brush to apply eye shadows - pigmentation increases 10 fold. You need this product in your life.

January 16, 2016

I love this spray so much, it is one of my holy grail products. It makes my skin looking fresh, dewy and refreshed. I spray this before I apply my foundation and after I apply my makeup. I also find that spraying this on my makeup brushes make the pigments stronger and last longer. I will continue to repurchase.

July 23, 2015

I have never been one to really use primers. After all this hype on instagram,with all these amazing beauty bloggers posting about this primer I had to try it out! My skin is naturally very oily with makeup as I have to blot my skin every hour or so. Ever since I have started using this primer my skin does not get oily as fast and best of all my makeup stays on for a very long time!!

I usually wash my face.. apply some moisturizer and then spray my face and let the primer set. I find this way much better then priming after makeup.

Overall, I will definitely be stocking up on these babies once I run out.

October 28, 2014

This a great spray to refresh your makeup especially if you went to heavy with the powder
Also great for wetting eye shadows brings the colour out in them, nice smell feels good on the skin gives you a dewy look

October 07, 2014

This is a great and easy product to avoid the over powdered face look. It makes my face dewy and fresh and when used with sparkly shadow on a wet brush, it creates a nice effect. I'm on my third bottle. It doesn't smell strong which is good for me. I use it before makeup but usually after. Love.

August 15, 2014

Okay,,,this is the most foolish money grab I feel MAC made. Iook at the ingredients. It can easily be made at home. It has not setting power,no lasting power. "Oh I can use it to wet pigments"....as does water. " it makes my makeup look less cakey"...because it's water. Your investing almost 30 dollars on water. Your money is better spent on a setting spray for your skin type and needs

August 05, 2014

I bought a sample size of this product because I like to try before I buy a larger / more expensive product.
This has been so so , havent really noticed a big difference to be honest, but the mist does smell very nice.
I am pretty satisfied but probably won't buy the full sized.

August 05, 2014

This product is amazing. I love it so much!!!

July 29, 2014

the mac fix plus spray is known to many as a setting spray, when in actuality its more of a refresher. this product is one of my favorites from mac because of how diverse in use it is .i use it on my makeup brushes be fore applying foundation or eye shadows in order to make the colors pop. you can also spray it into a concealer or a really thick foundation in order to make it more liquid. its also very useful in the summer when your face starts feeling hot and sticky, or your makeup starts to look ratchet, just give your face a quick spray and your makeup will look 40% better and your skin will feel 100% refreshed. my only issue with it is that i thought it was a setting spray to mattify your makeup, other than that i love it .