MAC Cosmetics Fluid Fix Foundation Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 595 in Foundation

January 10, 2016

A bit of a pricy foundation, but works very good! covers up any skin imperfections for an entire day, regardless of sweat or tears. I recommend using a matte powder after applying foundation, since foundation may come out looking a bit shiny throughout the day. Also, if you purchase you foundation from a MAC beauty booth and you find out you're not satisfied with it, they will exchange it for a product that works better for you-free of charge!

January 05, 2015

I was never a fan of MAC Foundations before as I found them to be too rich for my skin and caused major breakouts. They seem to have made some major changes to their formula as I can't even believe how amazing this foundation feels on my skin. The coverage is very good and I do not notice it causing any reaction on my skin. I use a shade slightly lighter than my skin tone as it is quite rich and it avoids the dreaded orange jaw line.

July 29, 2014

i bought this product at mac and i love how long the bottle last. i also like how it does not make my skin super oily. its great for when your on a rush it just glides right on and its full coverage.