MAC Cosmetics Fluid Fix Foundation Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 625 in Foundation

January 10, 2016

A bit of a pricy foundation, but works very good! covers up any skin imperfections for an entire day, regardless of sweat or tears. I recommend using a matte powder after applying foundation, since foundation may come out looking a bit shiny throughout the day. Also, if you purchase you foundation from a MAC beauty booth and you find out you're not satisfied with it, they will exchange it for a product that works better for you-free of charge!

January 05, 2015

I was never a fan of MAC Foundations before as I found them to be too rich for my skin and caused major breakouts. They seem to have made some major changes to their formula as I can't even believe how amazing this foundation feels on my skin. The coverage is very good and I do not notice it causing any reaction on my skin. I use a shade slightly lighter than my skin tone as it is quite rich and it avoids the dreaded orange jaw line.

July 29, 2014

i bought this product at mac and i love how long the bottle last. i also like how it does not make my skin super oily. its great for when your on a rush it just glides right on and its full coverage.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal