MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Brow Gelcreme
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Brow Gelcreme Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

March 31, 2016

Love this brow pomade. It gives a precise application yet my brows look natural. The lasting power is good. I have good brow day every time I use this product.

Updated On: March 31, 2016

Oh, for clarify my point about the natural look, I meant to say it is more natural compare to Anastasia dipbrow, not to other types of brow product. Pomade is meant to give a strong, bold and waterproof application.

December 13, 2015

This product is great if you like a bold waterproof brow. It doesn't appear as natural as the crayon but it's great for events in warm weather. I like the product but won't use it everyday because I prefer to have natural looking brows during the week.

March 31, 2015

This stuff I find works better for a dramatic eyebrow, I find it's hard to get a very natural look with this stuff but I love the pigment and lasting power!

November 28, 2014

This is my first eyebrow gel and I'm not sure how I lived without it anymore. I can't believe I ever walked out the house thinking I looked okay because HOLY do these make a difference!! I use a small angled tip brush to apply, and it helps to cover in the sparse areas of your eyebrows and to also shape it. I got it in the colour Deep Dark Brunette which blends well with those who have either very dark brown or black hair eyebrows. It has a creamy light texture, easy to apply and blends well and is also sweat resistant and doesn't crease!