MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. For more information, visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.

December 06, 2016

i really enjoy using this when i want to paint on and create a more precise line, the only thing is you need to have patience and a good brush to create the ideal winged eyeliner

October 31, 2016

La couleur est super pigmenté et facile à appliquer sur la paupière.je l'utilise avec un pinceau fin et c'est vraiment précis comme trait. Bonne quantité car il faut peu de produit.

October 31, 2016

This product kind of confuses me. I love it for lining my tightline and waterline, but I don't understand how people can use this for winged eyeliner. It's too creamy to work for that and I feel like it just slides around if it isn't touching my water line (Which doesn't make sense considering my water line is more wet). I do love this for what I'm using it for, but I really need to figure out how everyone is able to use this for sharp wings

October 06, 2016

The color I used is Blacktrack. I must be one a few people who really disliked this gel liner. I gave it a go a few times but in the end it just doesn't cut it for me. It goes on smooth but I needed to go over my liner a few times to get it as dark as I want it. I also feel that after 2-3 hours, it begins to fade and crumble which is a total no-no for me. In terms of finish, it is matte which is what I prefer. Price-wise, I think that it is not worth what you get (unless an almost black liner is what you like). I think the L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Lacquer Gel Liner is a much better buy ($10.96 CAD vs $20 for the Fluidline) plus you get a flat liner brush with L'Oreal too. It's the blackest black, goes on smoothly, lasts all day (I've worn it to sleep and woken up with it still looking great) and I have worn it twice now for 24hours (two very long wedding days) and it really does last that long.

September 14, 2016

I love this gel eyeliner. It is very black and applies smoothly to make a perfect wing that stays put and doesn't budge during the day. I apply it with an angled eyeliner brush and the tiniest amount is necessary for the line I make. A little goes a long way, and the pot doesn't dry out fast.

July 02, 2016

Really good quality eyeliner, and expensive. It depends how important eyeliner is to you on a daily basis whether you want to splurge for this or not. For me, Ilike the ability to be able to 'paint' my eyeliner on with a tiny brush. I like that it has a nice matte finish, not high gloss. I wear 'wings' and this makes it easy to control. Mac is one of the highest quality consmetics you can buy, for me this is worth the extra few dollars.

June 30, 2016

An amazing eyeliner! It is a but costly, but worth it of you want that straight, perfect line. Great for doing winged liner or any thing dramatic with your eyelid

June 30, 2016

So this is my absolute FAVOURITE gel liner on the market. It glides on, it's very pigmented, it doesnt flake or smudge. The only issue I have with it is that it drys out so so so quickly, I use eyeliner every single day and I can honestly say that I have never finished a jar of this product. I'm going to keep buying it though, until I find something that is as amazing as this, I'll just have to deal with it.

June 13, 2016

This is the best liquid eyeliner. It is super pigmented and doesn't smudge. The black is such a pure black. I don't use eyeliner that often so I have had this product longer then I probably should have but it doesn't get thick or clumpy with age.

May 17, 2016

Absolutely the BEST eyeliner ever. It was easy to learn to use it the first time the lady showed it at the MAC counter. She did one eye and then I told her to watch me as I did the other. She watched and didn't even have to correct me because the application is that simple and goes on smooth but it also stays put. You do have to invest in the brush too. I did go ahead and purchase the corresponding MAC brush because I didn't have one at the time and didn't want to bother searching stores for a cheaper alternative. Both are worth buying though especially if you choose to keep buying the MAC Fluidline. It is totally worth it. You have more control over the process and the end result is more clean and professional looking! Would recommend completely! Also if you are concerned about the price, don't be...simply save all the empty containers and once you have six return them to the MAC counter and you can get a FREE lipstick or lip gloss. I always go with the lipstick. :)