MAC Cosmetics Fluidline Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 793 in Eye Liner

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. For more information, visit http://www.maccosmetics.com.

January 21, 2017

This is my try out product. Its only 20 canadian dollars. I thought why not gave it a try. It is really water and oil proof for my oil eye around. It comes with a lot of colour selections. Only problem for the darker colour, the pigment is not that good,

January 20, 2017

This has been my go-to liner for 4 years now. It is very long-lasting, creamy and has a nice matte finish. I love doing my winged cat eye liner and this is perfect for it. I use my 208 brush from MAC to apply it and get a nice precise look every single time!

January 10, 2017

I don't purchase this as much anymore as it's pricey but it remains my favourite for both quality and control. It glides smooth and fluidly without smudging or smearing and lasts all day and into the night. It's the perfect crisp black and makes my eyes pop.

January 06, 2017

I purchased this product and was super happy with it. It went on easily and was very creamy. As time went on it began to become dry and cracked down the middle. I can still use it however its not as effective that it used to be.

December 06, 2016

i really enjoy using this when i want to paint on and create a more precise line, the only thing is you need to have patience and a good brush to create the ideal winged eyeliner

October 31, 2016

La couleur est super pigmenté et facile à appliquer sur la paupière.je l'utilise avec un pinceau fin et c'est vraiment précis comme trait. Bonne quantité car il faut peu de produit.

October 31, 2016

This product kind of confuses me. I love it for lining my tightline and waterline, but I don't understand how people can use this for winged eyeliner. It's too creamy to work for that and I feel like it just slides around if it isn't touching my water line (Which doesn't make sense considering my water line is more wet). I do love this for what I'm using it for, but I really need to figure out how everyone is able to use this for sharp wings

October 06, 2016

The color I used is Blacktrack. I must be one a few people who really disliked this gel liner. I gave it a go a few times but in the end it just doesn't cut it for me. It goes on smooth but I needed to go over my liner a few times to get it as dark as I want it. I also feel that after 2-3 hours, it begins to fade and crumble which is a total no-no for me. In terms of finish, it is matte which is what I prefer. Price-wise, I think that it is not worth what you get (unless an almost black liner is what you like). I think the L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Lacquer Gel Liner is a much better buy ($10.96 CAD vs $20 for the Fluidline) plus you get a flat liner brush with L'Oreal too. It's the blackest black, goes on smoothly, lasts all day (I've worn it to sleep and woken up with it still looking great) and I have worn it twice now for 24hours (two very long wedding days) and it really does last that long.

September 14, 2016

I love this gel eyeliner. It is very black and applies smoothly to make a perfect wing that stays put and doesn't budge during the day. I apply it with an angled eyeliner brush and the tiniest amount is necessary for the line I make. A little goes a long way, and the pot doesn't dry out fast.

July 02, 2016

Really good quality eyeliner, and expensive. It depends how important eyeliner is to you on a daily basis whether you want to splurge for this or not. For me, Ilike the ability to be able to 'paint' my eyeliner on with a tiny brush. I like that it has a nice matte finish, not high gloss. I wear 'wings' and this makes it easy to control. Mac is one of the highest quality consmetics you can buy, for me this is worth the extra few dollars.