MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner in Spice

MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner in Spice Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 107 in Lip Liner

February 19, 2016

I love the MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner in the colour Spice!! I find that I can use this liner with a lot of different lipstick colours so I have been able to get a lot of use out of this product!

January 07, 2016

I love all MAC lip pencils - but this shade is my go to! You can definitely change up the shade of almost any lipstick with lipliner. Love how forgiving and creamy this pencil is.

August 05, 2015

I love this colour! My collection of MAC lip liners is pretty hefty! While this product gives the illusion of "fuller Kylie Jenner" lips, the price is just way too steep. If you are looking for a splurge, I would say get it. The dark colour and thick consistency allows you to line and fill in your lips without the need for lipstick over top. The colour is also very long lasting.

May 11, 2015

Mac lipliner in Spice is one of my favourite lipliners. It is so universal, goes with shades of nudes, browns and even compliments some pinks too.
I would recommend to have this in your make up collection.
Easy to apply. The formula is not drying.

August 05, 2014

This is one of my favorites! Love that it stays on and easy to apply. Truly a great product!

November 03, 2009

A must-have lip liner. Just the right colour for my lips and blends perfectly with most dark lipsticks. The texture is fabulous as well. Highly recommend.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products