MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner

MAC Cosmetics Lip Liner Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 107 in Lip Liner

February 11, 2016

Love it! long lasting! Easy to apply and doesn't feather. I have it in the shade whirl. it is very matte and can go with any skin tone. I like using it alone as a lip stain.

February 08, 2016

FAB FAB FAB!! i love it. it last forever and can be used usually with a variety of colors depending on the shades!

August 14, 2015

Mac has some amazing lipliner shades. You are spending a little more than drugstore lipliners, but it is worth it. The size of the pencil is fairly large, so you are getting quite a lot of product. Glides on smoothly and has a nice finish.

May 12, 2015

I bought a lip liner from a drug store for $10 and it did nothing for me. The lip liner was horrible smudge and I wasted $10. I then went to MAC to look at theirs and it was only $20 and it worked wonders my lips look fuller more defined and plumper. I am very impressed and will be buying it again.

March 16, 2015

I really like Mac lip liners. They glide on with precision and don't bleed. They are available in many different colours and are worth the expense.

November 10, 2014

I have this lipliner in four colours: Whirl, Spice, Boldly Bare and Subculture. I really like this product, the colours are all very wearable on an everyday basis. I've tried to find a drugstore dupe to cut costs but I have not been able to, this product looks so good it is worth the price. All of my lipliners are short and stubby because I wear them every day. They look great on many different skintones, I am quite pale and they work great on me. They are not too drying, I apply them all over my lips. The colour lasts very long, even after I eat. The sticks of lipliner are quite long, so you do get a good amount of product for the price. I would definitely recommend this product, they are a staple in my makeup collection!

September 09, 2014

LOVE MAC. I was always apprehensive of buying from there because of their prices, but I splurged for grad, and now I'm hooked! SO effective. Works like a charm.

September 09, 2014

Love this lipliner. I don't think it matters which one you buy. It stays on all day long! Not to mention it makes your lips look bigger when you are lip impaired like I am. I will definately buy this again. The price was a little steep but it's much bigger that the lipliners you buy in the drug store, almost double the size, so it will last much longer than the $10 lipliners normally bought at a drug store or Walmart. It goes on beautifully and stays with you all day long. Definately buying again.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil