MAC Cosmetics Lipglass Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 679 in Lip Gloss

MAC Lip Glass Lip Gloss is a unique lip gloss that offers ultra shine Delivers glass-like finish or a subtle sheen Long lasting Contains jojoba oil to help soften & condition lips Sponge tip provides a quick, smooth, even application Wear alone or over lipstick. Visit maccosmetics.ca for more information.

January 24, 2017

J'aime beaucoup leur produit car il brille vraiment ! Le seul petit inconveniant c'est que c'est un peu collant, mais bon sa dure longtemps alors je compense !

January 16, 2017

I have been using Lipglass glosses for about 5 years now and I have to admit that I love them despite their tendancy to sticky sometimes. The color saturation is good and lasts a good long time.

December 10, 2016

I have always been a lover of Lip Gloss,I have been wearing it now since I was a young Teenager and that is quite a few years ago.Since I was a lot younger the Lip Gloss has come a long way.One time you would put on a little just to make your Lipstick shine and now,it is practically a must have.Mac Cosmetics Lipglass Lip Gloss is now one of my favorites.It stays on for a very long time,I wear it over my Lipstick,just a little cause any more than a little makes it appear sticky.It gives my Lipstick a brilliant Glassy Shine and it helps to keep my Lips moisturized.This is a bit pricy to purchase but,one good thing is that it will last you a long time.I recommend this product.

December 10, 2016

This lipgloss is DISGUSTING! Your hair gets stuck in it, it gets all over everything, it is TOO STICKY..WAYYYY TOO STICKY and that is gross. I wouldn't wear this if I got it for free, someone would literally have to PAY me to wear this and keep it on. I can tolerate 2 minutes of this thick, sticky, disgusting garbage.

November 03, 2016

C'est un bon gloss qui teinte les lèvres en rose. Très naturel et féminin sur les lèvres. Le produit dur longtemps et non collant sur mes lèvres. Je recommande

November 03, 2016

Javoue que ce produit je l'ai utilisé chaque jour. Bien quil est rose lorsqu'on le met il est transparent mais rajoute une petite teinte de rose aux levre ce qui les rendent belles et naturelle. Le seul petit inconvenient cest quil est tres collant mais a part ca Excellent produit que je recommande

August 14, 2016

This is an amazing lip gloss . On that you won't need to reapply often during the day . Its stays on you lips and give it a shinny look . Different beautiful color to choose from . Highly recommended for good lipgloss.

July 23, 2016

IT does the job, a little put of shine on lipstick that needs an extra lust factor. The only problem is that the price tag can be a little high if you're trying to stick to a budget. It's a lovely formula, glides on easily and has no stickiness if you let it dry (5 minutes should do.)

1.5/5

June 22, 2016

No way, I would not purchase this again. I didn't like it at all. It was too sticky and didn't last that long either. Easy to apply but still didn't like it. Nice scent but if the wind blows and your outside, you hair will stick to this stuff that's on your lips.

May 30, 2016

Lover of Lipgloss and Mac! The colour selection is amazing, the product however is a bit too sticky for me. It does indeed give a mirror shine. I don't wear this daily, only on a night out.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads