MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Blankety

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Blankety Reviews

Ranked #901 out of 1057 in Lipstick

June 01, 2015

Worth every penny and then 5 more! This is my Holy Grail Nude Lipstick. As a makeup artist, I work on many skin tones and 'Blankety' is flattering on majority of them!!! I use this regularly in my personal collection as well. I don't know what I did before this color. It's a nude but has a Stellar pink tone as well. I adore this shade. The color pay off is fabulous. One swipe over and my lips are fully covered. I like to use a dusty rose nude liner color with it but I have used other combos as well. Blankety also looks awesome when you combine it or layer it with creme cup! Happy Puckering chicks! ;)

May 25, 2015

One of my all time favourite shades from MAC, it's the perfect nude for my super pale skin!

July 21, 2014

I like this lipstick because of the smooth texture and while it lasts a while, it could last longer for the price you pay. $20 bucks for a lipstick... mm. And I'm not as fond of the color as I was when I first bought it, but of course lipstick colors depend on skin tone, outfits, look desired, etc.., so color isn't a big issue. That said though, quite a good lipstick and the next time I have an extra 20 laying around, I would definitely like to try another color

June 07, 2011

This is my favorite nude lipstick. It is really light but not light enough to wash out your face. It is beige with a hint of pink and it is really pretty to use especially with dramatic eye makeup.