MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Fresco
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Fresco Reviews

Ranked #1047 out of 1089 in Lipstick

May 25, 2015

Not my all time favourite lipstick from MAC but it's still gorgeous!!!

April 19, 2008

so here's the story: i was watching ANTM last week and noticed tyra wearing a really pale pink lipstick that looked so good on her, and which i never thought would suit my skin tone, which is similar to hers. after a bit of MUA research i realized if a CCC/DDD such as myself wants to do a pale pink, i need warm undertones because cool undertones just look chalky on me. so i looked through my stash to see if i had a pale pink with some gold shimmer or something in it but came up with nothing. next morning i was doing my makeup and went to put on NARS multiple in Portofino as blush which is the only way i've ever used it and then i thought hmmm....tried it on my lips with a bit of clear lipglass on top and it was perfect! took it to work with me and realized what a pain in the ass it is to carry around something so big and unweidly as a lipstick...wouldn't even fit in my makeup bag. so i went to MAC with a bunch of empties to find something close and the SA gave me Fresco to try...i love it. the only thing that's stopping it from being my HG is that i must must must wear clear gloss over it otherwise it looks like crap, and my HG has to be a standalone product. but i love the colour and the texture and the fact that it was free!