MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Heroine

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Heroine Reviews

Ranked #416 out of 1020 in Lipstick

July 23, 2016

Mac lipsticks are iconic! It feels like you're buying into a secret VIP club. Love the packaging. It doesn't look like cheap or flimsy. It's actually got some weight to it. I use this colour if I'm going for a really dramatic look. I agree it might not be something you use everyday, but it's definitely a show-stopping colour if you want to dress up for an evening and go out in something funky.

May 10, 2016

Really fun and vibrant purple shade, rich, pigmented colour. Mac Lipsticks signature scent, pretty long wearing! Love this for a summer party look. Girly but edgy and fun. Lots of spunk in this lipstick shade. Magenta undertones, as it fades it kind of stains your lips pink. Will absolutely get messy if you eat a burger.

October 17, 2015

I bought this lipstick this summer after seeing this lipstick all over social media. I must say the colour is bold but beautiful. It has a blue base so it looks great on everyone. Although I enjoyed wearing this lip colour the summer I wouldn't wear it for fall and winter. I personally think it's too bright.

June 10, 2015

The Mac Heroine lipstick is one of my favourite all time shades.. Its a beautiful purple that lasts a very long time. The product is extremely pigmented and the price definitely was worth it. It feels smooth yet dry and stays on for a long time.

March 24, 2015

Not only is this a beautiful colour, it is long lasting and very pigmented. It really pops when you apply a lip gloss on top.