• MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Rebel
Good

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Rebel Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 17, 2016

Love this colour - it is one of my go-to for Fall. I have to pair it with a lipliner to get a darker, and more intense colour. It glides on so well, and does not look cakey after!

June 07, 2016

I absolutely love this lipstick. It has such a great color and goes on smooth. I was surprised that it being a dark color that it wouldn't look good on me with my pale skin but it does. This is the one lipstick all girls need in their makeup bag it makes you look fierce. Love love love.

March 12, 2016

This lipstick is an amazing shade! Glides onto my lips like a dream and stains so it stays on all night. The smell of this lipstick is similar to marshmellows, and is a bit strong, but I like that! Would definitely recommend to others!

February 08, 2016

This is my absolute favorite color lipstick (I wear matte) but the coverage is not great, always reapplying and it comes off all day with anything you touch with your lips so you're constantly checking to see if you still have some on (or on your face anywhere)

October 06, 2015

There is nothing negative about MAC lipsticks and Rebel is one of my absolute favourites. I have almost every color of lip stick from MAC and I find myself going back to this one more often than not. It applies to flawlessly and the color pop is amazing! Definetly worth the money. I don't use any other lipstick brand because nothing comes close.

October 06, 2015

This color is amazing, it's perfect for all skin tones and looks so good on everyone. I love this color looks great with or without liner it's really up to the person. Can be applied full on or as a stain or light wash. truly one of my absolute favorite colors.

September 22, 2015

Love it! very beautiful plum shade looks flattering on all complexions. I have small lips but I still love to rock it. A fall must have!

September 13, 2015

I love this colour! It is very different but is perfect for a night out.

May 14, 2015

I love the colour and it leaves a lovely stain

January 27, 2014

When it comes to my MAC Rebel Lipstick, I am one smitten kitten! I initially purchased this after seeing a friend of mine sporting it one night and looking mighty fierce. I knew I had to get it but was a bit nervous whether or not I could pull it off. When looking at the purpley-pink shade on the stick, you might think it's better fit for a clown but just you wait until you smother that goodness on your lips. All eyes will be on you, baby!

At $17 a stick, it may seem a bit hefty though incredibly worth it. I've always been fond of MAC products for their impeccable quality and longevity. I can't wait to extend my MAC lipstick collection.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products