• MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Red Pepper
Good

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Red Pepper Reviews

Ranked #1007 out of 1057 in Lipstick

May 25, 2015

One of my signature red shades. I can wear this everywhere without it going all over my face, and it makes your teeth look super bright!

December 04, 2008

I have to admit - I am now a sucker for red lipsticks. Most of them don't suit my colour, but I love how bold and vibrant they stand out again any skin tone. I think its more of a statement, especially for someone who can full it off with confidence! As for me, I really love this MAC matte lipstick in Red Pepper. Because its matte, it sticks on really well and there's no streak. Unlike the MAC Russian Red, the Red Pepper has a dark hue of red with a mixture of dark brown and a hint of purple which is why it blends well with my skin tone. This colour is under the MAC Pro line, so it may limit those without pro cards. A great alternative is the MAC Russian Red which gets positive reviews on blogs and is one of the popular lipstick colour at MAC Cosmetics.