MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Ruby Woo Reviews

Ranked #742 out of 1014 in Lipstick

October 03, 2016

Le parfait rouge classique pour les lèvres. Belle couleur riche et vraiment pigmenté sur la bouche. Facile à appliquer je le met avec un crayon en contour.

October 03, 2016

The perfect red matte lipstick that any girl would dream to wear and set the stage on fire! It adds oodles of confidence into me and makes me feel at the top of the world!

September 26, 2016

this is the best shade of red that i own, it matches perfectly ny skin tone. little drynig but that's what you should expect from a matte lipstick. it lasts a long time and it's water and food resisting :D

August 31, 2016

Any girl serious about her red lipstick must own this color. It is so flattering on most skin tons, I love it's matte finish and considering it's matte the formula is not as drying as some of the other matte formulas out there. This and Russian Red are my two favorite red lipsticks. I hope MAC never stops making them.

September 24, 2015

This color is great. The only thing is that I got the matte version, which cakes up a bit on my lips throughout the day.

December 05, 2014

I love love this PERFECT Red MATTE lipstick , it stays on and is well worth the price..Its a must buy red!

October 25, 2014

I purchased this lipstick from Mac yesterday for $19 because I've heard people rave about it so much! First time trying it on I realized how matte it really was. Its definitely good to exfoliate and moisturize lips before putting it on ;) it reminds me of a retro deep red lipstick..I like it but its a bit pricy for my liking..

October 22, 2014

This is one of my go to lipsticks when I need a pop of colour, especially since most of my wardrobe consists of black and more black. I use it with the cherry red lipliner from mac to first outline my lips and then apply the ruby woo lipstick. True to form this is a matte lipstick so you might find some tugging on the lips when applying this, but the end result is worth it. The formula lasts for hours, even when drinking and eating. I would advise to exfoliate the lips prior to wearing any matte lipstick because if you have dry, chapped lips the lipstick will accentuate those flaws. Tip: If you don't like the dry feeling the matte lipstick leaves, apply some lip balm first and your lips will not only feel hydrated, but the lipstick will go on a lot smoother too.

June 06, 2014

Love this red! The perfect lipstick. Love that it is matte. It is long lasting and is a perfect shade of deep and bright red. It doesn't bleed off my lips and I don't need to reapply it often.

February 28, 2014

Great lip stick, really looks good on many different skin tones. If you can't find a red lipstick that's right for you this might be it.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote