MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Russian Red Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1019 in Lipstick

This is a Mac Lipstick #338(12) perfect color, with vitamin A and SPF8, 3.8g

November 28, 2016

This is my all-time favourite lipstick! The colour is fantastic - it really pops. Not only does it look good, it feels good. It's almost like using a lip balm instead of a lipstick.

November 17, 2016

I LOVE THIS COLOUR! It was one of the BEST red's out there. It is the perfect red for the holiday season. I wear it throughout the year. However, during the holiday season I do pair it with a red lipliner to get a fuller look, or a different shade. Love, love, love!

September 28, 2016

ahhhh! I love this shade. Paired with the lip liner this lipstick is great for a night out. Stays on the whole night. I will be trying their other red shades but I love this one!

July 19, 2016

I love Mac's lip stick. It goes on easy and it last much longer than other brands. The red is beautiful and pigment is just perfect. Every girl needs one.

June 21, 2016

Come on, every women needs Russian Red in her life. I've been wearing this forever! And it just goes to show you a great lipstick NEVER goes out of style. I don't wear it on a regular basis but it's a great evening lipstick, great for a party or if you just want to vamp it up with a sexy red lip. Love it. it goes on creamy and lasts. Smells great too. Give it a go!

May 30, 2016

Give into the hype! I went into mac thinking I would by Please Me. I had heard about Russian Red, but I have so many red shades at home, I couldn't justify the purchase. That is until the sale's woman suggested I try it on. I first fell in love with the texture. It glides on the lips with no effort and it is opaque in one coat. The colour is intense! It's a perfect true red. The kind that screams "Don't mess with me, I'm an important woman"
It's mat and stays on your lips, but it does come off if you kiss somebody or eat.

May 18, 2016

a SUPER gorgeous staple red lipstick from MAC. Long wearing and smooth to apply. Bleeds a little so it's best to use it with a liner or a lipstick primer.

May 18, 2016

Since I wore this color today- I decided to review. This mac color is a nice red and finish is Matte. It has a bit of orange undertone to it. The first compliment I received was" You look fresh". It gives an instant lift to your skin.
Its a must have color in your MAC collection. Staying power is great. After a breakfast, 2 coffees and a lunch the color is still in tact and did not have to reapply.

April 21, 2016

One of my favourites. I have always been a MAC user but for this colour, I bought this only because that time, the colour I wanted to purchase was out of stock. (Ruby Woo) But on the day I put it on, I received lots of compliments. The colour makes your face look fresh and bright. It looks so good even if you do not fully doll-up. On my lazy days, the only stuff I need are my sunglasses and my Mac Russian Red lipstick and viola! I still look glamorous! :)

March 18, 2016

This is a classic red lipstick. MAC never disappoints with their products, so you can be sure that this lipstick will be soft on your lips, will last, and the colour will be vibrant. What I often do, is I put on the Sephora lip stain in red colour on first, and once it dries I put the lipstick on. This makes the lipstick stay on better, pretty much for the whole day.