MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 1019 in Lipstick

September 30, 2016

The perfect dusty pink color. It looks so nice and is an alternative to wearing nude lipsticks. The color goes with every color you wear. The finish also doesn't dry out your lips like matte one do.

March 03, 2016

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Twig is my favourite lipstick. I have used this for years, and won't ever stop using it. It lasts all day long, no need to constantly reapply. I was told it looked great on any skin tone. It was recommended to me by a friend.

January 13, 2016

MAC Twig is a perfect pinkie brown lipstick that can be used everyday.

January 21, 2015

I actually went out and bought this lipstick because of its good reviews on ChickAdvisor; I couldn't help myself!

I am SO glad I did because I have received A TON of compliments on the colour! It's a bit deeper than my every day lipstick, so unlike the other reviews on here, I save it for fun dinners and events and it has worked perfectly with every look/outfit. It is nice and creamy so it glides on smoothly without leaving your lips looking dried out. It lasts a long time too, so you don't have to worry about constantly re-applying!

January 09, 2015

Twig is my everyday lipstick shade. I've been using it for over 10 years. Goes on smooth and I rarely ever have to reapply during the work day.

October 03, 2014

Im in love with pink nude color ... my words are not enough to express my love for this color ..it is my go to color and it is perfect for all season's

May 14, 2014

I love this colour and the texture of this lipstick. I usually have different lipsticks on the go and don't usually buy more than one of each colour. I actually finished one and am on my second. It is a really nice neutral (muted brownish pink) with a nice matte-like finish and looks good on almost everyone.

March 26, 2014

Twig is my daily go-to lipstick! I have fair skin and the shade comes out as a more neutral tone - on the light brown/purple side. I would recommend it to all you ladies looking for a perfect neutral and an every-day wear! It applies on well (like all MAC lipsticks) and is about $18 CAD (standard).

August 11, 2013

This is the second MAC lipstick I purchased. I love the colour of it and how natural it looks on my lips. The consistency of it feels good on the lips and it is overall a great lipstick.

January 07, 2013

December/January have been the months that have made me fall in love with lipstick. I've been rocking a lip colour probably about 2-3 times a week. It dresses up or dresses down. I've recently been given the 'Twig' colour from the MAC makeup line. It's very subtle but adds a little fullness to your lips. If you are looking for just a shade up in colour but don't want it to be too noticeable to every eye, the twig colour rocks.

As for effectiveness, It lasts quite a bit but obviously when drinking, eating or making out for too long, you'll need to re apply. The length of colour could be better but when first applied, it's very nice.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes