MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Vegas Volt

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Vegas Volt Reviews

Ranked #900 out of 1014 in Lipstick

August 15, 2016

I was a little uncertain of this colour at first as it is quite bold, however it is now one of my summer go-to products. I am fair, and don't tan much but this lipsticks seems to bring out the bronze in my skin. It wears great, not to dry, and lasts fairly long. Love it.

June 16, 2015

This is one of my favorite shades of Mac lipstick - a very corally-red which is perfect for summer. I continue to stock this colour in my purse because it is perfect for casual days in the sun, even though the colour is quite bold. Mac lipstick has always been my favorite because it smells amazing, applies smoothly, does not dehydrate my lips, and does not fade very quickly.

May 25, 2015

I love this shade, it's perfect for spring and summer and it's super pigmented without being drying.

June 14, 2014

this is one of the many very pretty colors from mac.. i absolutely luv this lipstick, its a beautiful orangy coral shade, this was my first mac purchase. must have for fresh summery look