MAC Cosmetics Liquidlast Eyeliner

MAC Cosmetics Liquidlast Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #467 out of 793 in Eye Liner

Mac Liquidlast Eyeliner is a rich, non-smudge formula that applies effortlessly for  long lasting precise line. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

December 06, 2016

I love, love, love this eyeliner. I have been around the block; testing all forms of waterproof, long lasting eye liners and this one came out on top. I touch my eyes quite a bit but this eyeliner will not come off. It is easy to apply and dries quickly, bonding to the skin.

The only downside to this liner is that it only comes in black. Take note MAC!

July 10, 2016

I have used many different brands of liquid eyeliner in the past, however, this is by far the best product! I apply the liner once in the morning, and I never have to reapply the rest of the day. I even workout and sweat, and the liner stays on. I would highly recommend this product! Just be cautious when applying, because once it dries (which is pretty quick) it is hard to correct!

January 25, 2016

This eyeliner has been part of my must-haves since I laid my hands on it 10 years ago. I have oily eyelids and monolids. A combination of those two basically means that most eye makeup, waterproof or not, will end up smudging one way or another unless I apply a primer as base. This is the ONLY eyeliner that stays on my eyes without smudging and without having to use a primer. It's perfect especially on days where I'm running late. I've tried many pencil, gel and liquid eyeliners to hopefully find a cheaper alternative to the MAC's liquidlast eyeliner but none match up to the staying power and pigmentation of MAC's. This eyeliner is also truly waterproof, perfect for swimming and rainy days. Only an oil based makeup remover will work. The only cons I have to say about this eyeliner is that it tends to flake a bit near the end of the day or if you apply multiple coats of it. The eyeliner also gets more clumpy faster than other liquid liners (though this has never stopped me from still using it... ). Despite these cons, no other eyeliner (including the other MAC liquid liners) has come close to MAC's Liquidlast for staying power.

August 08, 2015

This eyeliner is amazing. It goes on smoothly and the wand makes it easy to apply thin or thick. It lasts all day, doesn't budge even on the hottest of days earn makeup tends to smudge. The only downfall is that I even have trouble getting it off with makeup remover. It could be my makeup, but I've never had that issue before. Nonetheless, great product that's worth the price.

July 14, 2015

If you are looking for a GOOD waterproof eyeliner, this is the gel liner that you want.

I feel like I have tried all the eyeliners under the sun.
    My eyes tend to water (especially during allergy season)
    This eyeliner lasts during the waterworks!

WOW! I never looked back since.
    Repeat MAC customer for this product!

July 02, 2015

With a price point of $24 at MAC It's not terrible! I found that application is a bit tricky with this one because when you first apply it, it's not applying too easily and you have to go over it twice to achieve the right darkness of the line. Otherwise it stays on ALL day and looks great.

January 29, 2015

Works great lasts the whole day. And it doesn't smudge easily. As soon as it dries.

January 05, 2015

Its a bit pricey but its worth it, the application is a bit difficult and you have to get used to it and learn how to use it but its a good overall product.

October 22, 2014

MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner is probably one of the best waterproof eyeliners on the market. Once it sets, it doesn't budge and is very difficult to remove after. The weakness though is in the application brush. Very flimsy and not much control. The product also comes out very goopy. But if you use a fine eyeliner brush for application, you can get a nice smooth line.

August 31, 2014

I love this product!!!! You can cry, shower, swim and it WILL NOT come off. You have to use an oil based remover to get rid of it. After spending more than $24 on other products that boast being waterproof and long lasting, this one actually lives up to it. The only downer is that MAC is not making any other colours besides black BOO:( I need to find a replacement brand for the dark brown liquid last that I used to buy.