MAC Cosmetics Mascara X Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 773 in Mascara

With MAC Mascara X's creamy formula, you can bulid glossy, natural-looking volume. The mascara quickly coats your lashes from root to tip while keeping them light and flexible. The soft fibres of the football-shaped brush delivers maximum payoff without smudging.

0.5/5

June 19, 2014

This mascara clumped everytime I tried to use it making it look like I had on fake eye lashes no matter how little i tried to put on even a eye lash brush didn't help

June 14, 2011

I have always loved MAC and I recently purchased this amazing mascara! It has got to be the best mascara I have bought. I love the volume my lashes get and its not to dramatic which is a plus.

October 23, 2010

I love this mascara! I have naturally long lashes and most mascaras make my lashes look fake and clumpy. This stuff gives a nice natural look and has a wonderful full applicator/brush. It has been my go to mascara for years! worth every penny!

1.5/5

October 17, 2010

I was really disappointed with this mascara. Within a week of using the product it made my lashes fall out. I stopped using it and my lashes stopped falling out.

July 25, 2009

Beautiful feathery lashes! Clean, natural looking lashes that don't smudge or clump!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS