MAC Cosmetics Matchmaster SPF Foundation Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 595 in Foundation

February 10, 2016

OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! Great for girls with dry skin, it melts like a dream into your skin and looks so natural, apply sparingly as it is a medium coverage foundation but I find it to be quite pigmented.

January 04, 2015

I really love this foundation. I've tried several brands, but there's jut nothing like the Mac matchmaster foundation. It feels great on my combination skin. It doesnt feel heavy. Its definitely worth the price. Coverage is great ( medium and buildable). would definitely recommend !

December 30, 2014

This was a combination of a very bad recommendation from the girl working at the MAC counter and a bad foundation. First the colour she recommended and said matched my skin was way off when I got out if the store. I am very fair and it looked orange on me. Plus it was very dry and thick so it went on very heavy and didn't blend at all. After trying several foundations trying to find one that had good coverage without being heavy I thought I'd splurge and try a more expensive brand - definatley waste of a lot of money.

August 17, 2014

The worst foundation I ever tried! The formula is extremely dry so it didn't spread evenly made my skin look very patchy and dry , even when I moisturized and primed my face it look so weird . Only great thing is that there's a pump.

December 27, 2013

Overall, I really like this foundation. I've only just gotten into MAC products this year, and I was a little hesitant at first because I've heard many instances of MAC products breaking people out. The girl at the MAC counter recommended this particular foundation to me, color-matched me, etc., and was really helpful. This foundation has medium to full coverage. It's very blendable and goes on smoothly. I apply it with my flat-top kabuki brush and it doesn't get streaky or patchy. Sometimes it cakes up around my nose because I'm very dry there, but nothing too extreme. I don't recommend this for very dry skin because I don't think it's hydrating enough -- too drying. This foundation is very long wearing -- with most foundations, when I take it off at the end of the day, barely any makeup is left. The amount of makeup left at the end of my ten, sometimes 12 hour day, is amazing! It's long wearing, controls my oil, and is all-around really nice! Totally worth a shot, especially since you can return it if you don't like it! x

April 23, 2012

For me, this foundation is EXCELLENT! I have rosacea, and I am always looking for something to camouflage the redness, but without making me look like I am wearing a mask. I also have trouble finding something to match my skin tone as well, as it is fair, and I have an unusual level of golden undertones.. This matched my skin perfectly while allowing my actual skin to show thorough, and much to my surprise it covered my redness as well. I also found that I rarely need powder when wearing this. The shade range is awesome as well, I had been a NC/NW 15, and often found it was too dark, but this foundation has a few lighter shades!