MAC Cosmetics Matte Bronzer

MAC Cosmetics Matte Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 285 in Bronzer

March 18, 2016

I am not lying when I say hands down one of the best bronzers I have ever used. I always come back to using this product, its the perfect shade, consistency, ahh just everything about this product is amazing.

March 09, 2016

This is the MVP. I have this bronzer in the limited edition 2015 summer packaging. It's a beautiful sunset ombre colour and is so much prettier than the classic black MAC packaging. I have had this bronzer since summer 2015 and I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I still have a good amount left. It`s absolutely amazing how long this has lasted with every day use. When you're paying $25-30 for a bronzer you want it to last a long time and this has lasted me ages. It is truly matte and the shade is absolutely perfect for my medium-light skin tone. I use this to counter my cheekbones and nose and sometimes use it on top of Benefits liquid "dew the hoola" bronzer and it looks beautiful, but it is also effective just on its own. I use this with a MAC contour brush and the product glides on perfectly and never looks chalky. It has great staying power as well. I have used one or two MAC products that broke me out but this does not.

I will absolutely be purchasing this again when I run out as it lasts SO unbelievably long and the quality is fantastic. I only wish I could buy it again in the same limited edition packaging but oh well :)

October 07, 2015

A great, buildable bronzer. I really do like it. When used properly its a great bronzer.

August 05, 2014

I love the matte bornzer because of it's lack of sparkle and natural, sun kissed glow that it gives to skin. I have tried to find a bronzer that was not too shimmery for the day time, and found this one at my local MAC store. It was a bit pricey at $36 CAD, but lasts a long time. THe only downside is that this bronzer is very sensitive to breakage if it is tapped to hard against something or dropped. It is a great product if you are looking for something not to shimmery for everyday wear.

April 18, 2014

I've been using this bronzer for over 5 years now and highly recommend it. It goes on beautifully and evenly so you don't have to use very much to cover your face. It also covers redness pretty well. It doesn't have any shine or sparkles like some other bronzers have which is great because it leaves you looking naturally flawless. A definitely get it if you're looking for a new bronzer!

Updated On: April 18, 2014

I've been using this bronzer for over 5 years now and highly recommend it. It goes on beautifully and evenly so you don't have to use very much to cover your face. It also covers redness pretty well. It doesn't have any shine or sparkles like some other bronzers have which is great because it leaves you looking naturally flawless. Awesome for everyday use and for evening. Definitely a staple in my make-up bag. A must have!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products