MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul

MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 502 in Blush

September 17, 2016

This is a great blush when you are looking for something neutral for a more natural look or to pair with bold eyes or lips. I love the finish of the mineralize blushes! It has a slight shimmer without being overly sparkly or shiny and gives the skin a beautiful glow.

January 26, 2016

This was my first high end blush and it's one I still keep coming back to. I would probably say it's my overall fave. The colour, consistency, and packaging are all winners. Quite frankly the biggest downside is having to go to a MAC counter to purchase. This will always be a ride or die product for me.

February 11, 2015

This was my first MAC blush and it's beyond perfect. It's natural looking while adding some colour to my face so that I don't look flat. I've been wearing it everyday because I'm inlove with it.

January 21, 2015

This is one of my favourite blushes of all time! I love its versatility in that it works perfectly for a daytime and a nighttime look! This makes it great for traveling because you don't have to bring multiple products. It is a nice warm brownish pink colour that creates this soft glow on your skin. It is quite pigmented, so you only need to lightly sweep your blush brush across it, and you're good to go!

September 01, 2014

This is my all-time favorite blush! It adds a nice warm color and glow to the cheeks. Highly recommend for medium-tan skin tones.

October 01, 2012

This is a beautiful blush color, its looks so natural on your skin its just amazing.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml