MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #372 out of 595 in Foundation

July 28, 2015

MAC COSMETICS MINERAL FOUNDATION;

I normally love / encourage / purchase MAC cosmetics and will continue except for the foundation.

The cosmetic counters could not blend in a color!!
I have normal caucasian skin, should not be hard to blend ,however MAC foundation always looked orange, or too blotchy, or too thick, or too white.

I purchased few times had to return, got fed up and never went back.

The makeup artists said they recommend all makeup from MAC , but even they found the foundation best from other makeup brands.

I agree, MAC needs to work on their foundation collection.

June 11, 2015

This is a nice light weight, light to medium coverage foundation that moisturizes the skin. I like to use it in the winter for when my skin is feeling dryer.

October 27, 2014

I have been using this foundation for over a year now, I don't think I could ever switch out. It has great coverage and lasts pretty much the whole day. It is great for my skin, as I have a bit dryer skin. But be careful, I find its easy to apply a lot more than what your face actually needs

October 07, 2014

While this provided great coverage, low maintenance application, and kept my skin moisturized, it made me COMPLETELY break out.

May 08, 2014

I never liked too much moisture in my face (never enjoyed the sticky feeling) but after bumping by accident into this foundation I have to admit I haven't been able to go without it. It moisturizes and covers at the same time leaving a sleek look to your face. Its easy to apply and you don't need a lot of product to have a nice finish. Product lasts a long time even when using it every day. Totally worth it.

March 26, 2013

This is a bit tricky because I broke out just as I started using this foundation, but I'm not sure if it caused the acne or not. It did start clearing up a few days after I stopped using it too so it could be the foundation, or it could be that the foundation didn't cause the break outs but it didn't exactly help in clearing it up. So, if you are thinking about this foundation, like a lot of MAC foundations, definitely keep it in mind that they may cause breakouts. I would ask for a sample and try it on your jawline first.

The foundation is a decent price- $40 for the size and quality. The formula is made for dry skin. It does a good job of hydrating the skin but I did notice towards the end of the day, my skin was very oily and shiny. This also could have been since I was breaking out and my skin was already oily. I did like the coverage of the foundation. It had good pigmentation without being too thick. It wasn't like I was wearing way too much makeup. I blends out really nicely and I like the way it is applied and settles into the skin.

I don't know if I would go for this one again just because of the breakouts I associate with it and I think I would prefer a foundation that is more matte throughout the day. If you have very dry skin or if you like a dewy finish, I would recommend this for you.