MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 335 in Powder

MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural is a luxurious domed faced powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. This powder provides perfect low coverage, and can be used to set and fix facial makeup. Visit MACcosmetics.com for more information.

October 13, 2016

My fav powder hands down! This product has lovely full coverage when applied with a sponge or lighter coverage when applied with a powder brush. The product is a higher ticket item but the quality and look is far better than the competitetors product. I love the mineralize line because it sits a little lighter on the face in comparison to the studio fix or other pressed powder.
Overall wonderful buy. I have been buying faithfully for years and will never go back to drug store brands.

October 10, 2016

This is a little expensive but it's also a great product! I use it alone or on top of my bb creme for a fuller coverage. It does a nice job evening my skin tone and keeping the shine at bay. The powder is very fine and doesn't make me look cakey. Don't over apply!

September 20, 2016

i use this product when im going to set my foundation or if i'm touching up throughout the day. I love this product and recommend it to anyone ! The formula is flawless, light weight without caking, if you apply it properly! But it's pricey

July 26, 2016

This powder is just amazing, I don't even have the right words to describe it.
It is an expensive powder but it lasts me about 5-6 months used on a daily base.
The quality of this powder does not compare with amy other powder from the drug store, don't even try to compare actually, cause you will not find anything the same.
I love the coverage. It is not full coverage but it gives your face such a nice and clean finish, I'm addicted.
I use it with a a kabuki brush and after I finish application it's like I have a new face. Stays put all day long, and I do get a bit of shine on the nose and forhead but that's cause I have Combination skin and that's normal even with this high-end product. I shoud use a matifiing gel, but I don't mind a little bit of natural shine, so It's ok, I'm not plastic, skin shines during summer.
I just love this one and It's my go to product for fresh skin everytime, no matter how many other other powders I try.

June 26, 2016

I love this brand. You cant even tell i am wearing it. Even though it can be a bit pricey for some people I would seriously recommend all women to try it. It makes you look so natural and flawless.

May 11, 2016

This is the best powder for everyone! It has the most gorgeous finish and it feels amazing. I have used it on its own and its a very light coverage but it just makes your skin look so healthy and fresh. If you want full coverage go for a full coverage liquid or concealer underneath and just use this to set it all. This is expensive but it lasts and the results speak for themselves. I am pretty fair and I use light or light plus. There is not a super noticeable difference between the two so if you're like me, you will also be able to get away with either.

March 11, 2016

Its light coverage, luminous finish and generous size are all the key aspects I look for in a pressed powder! Although its a little pricey, a little goes a long way and its definitely worth the splurge!

February 13, 2016

Holy grail setting powder - gives skin a slight sheen rather than a flat cakey look most powders leave. Paraben free and very finely milled. Could not imagine my makeup routine now without it!

Also love Give Me Sun as a bronzer to warm up my face.

January 21, 2016

This is a very soft powder that will not make your skin look dry. It can also act as a under-eye setting powder because the powder is so fine.

January 21, 2016

Once I get my summer tan I don't need foundation. Just a little liquid blush and some MAC mineralize powder and I'm good! The powder is easy to apply and keeps my skin hydrated.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml