MAC Cosmetics Mineralized Blush Duo in Hot Planet

MAC Cosmetics Mineralized Blush Duo in Hot Planet Reviews

Ranked #371 out of 502 in Blush

This mineralized duo blush is a brand new, never used authentic MAC product. It has two shades swirled into an abstract pattern. It delivers a soft, sheer colour with a pearl finish.

February 17, 2016

Omg I love this! I use it daily and have only used half of it in a year! High pigment, blends well, nice soft shimmer. This is a quality product! You get what you pay for and it's true with this. But pricey compared to drug store brands but well well worth it ladies!

October 15, 2015

Beautiful bright color. Be ready for WOW color with this, but it's gorgeous! I use it more for eyes, but vets tiny amount for the cheeks goes a LONG way!

September 22, 2011

I love my mac mineral blush duo in hot planet. I was originally a bit hesitant to try this product because of all the shimmer on the one side. But I am pleasantly surprised. The two tones can either be swirled together or used seperately as a blush and highlighter - which I love. It looks really pretty on my light skin and goes on wonderfully. I would definitely reccomend everyone to try this one out!

May 24, 2010

Love the finish and look of this product!! Great quality and lasts a long time!

April 18, 2009

I LOVE the MAC mineral blush duo (hot planet). This blusher comes with two tones. The bottom is a solid color and the top is some sort of mixed color. I usually apply the base color to my chicks and then I use the top part on my eye area and I rub it on top of the blush to give it a metallic look. It is very pretty and goes on really nice!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products