MAC Cosmetics Paint Pots Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Highly pigmented colours, enjoy MAC paint pots for all your facial makeup needs! As always, MAC provides great colour with minimal use of the product. Starting with a creamy application, Paint Pots will dry matte on your lids for a beautiful smooth finish. Mac Paint pots will create a non cakey look, and is colour fast!
Visit their main website for more information at www.maccosmetics.com

September 24, 2016

I think most use MAC paint pots as eyeshadow primers or as a base for other shadows. Honestly I just use them as eyeshadows and I quite like them. My favorites for a quick wash of colour on the lid are Bare Study and Rubenesque. They last all day and do not crease. On a negative note though, they do tend to dry out and pull away from the sides of the jar. This can make them apply very patchy. I remedy this by re-mixing the shadow with a metal spatula after spraying a tiny amount of MAC fix plus into the paint pot.

July 10, 2016

Wow wow wow ! J'ai acheté ce produit pour l'utiliser comme base à ombre à paupière et en plus il recouvre mes petites veines visibles sur mes paupières! (J'ai choisi celui de couleur peau!) Très crémeux comme texture et une petite quantité suffit! Je l'adore.

July 03, 2016

I bought my paint pot last year. It does lose it's moisture because it has dried after all this time, but I still work with it and love how it covers the veins around my eyelids. If you need something to use as an eyeshadow base- why not use this so your look doesn't crease.

June 01, 2016

I have to say that this is a product that I can't live without. I have gone threw so many jars of this I have lost count. I have gone and tried other products that are supposed to do the same but they never live up to mac. I have to say that the application is easy and it last on the lid along time. It makes my shadow last longer and it make cheaper shadows last longer also. You don't need a lot of the product and has a creamy consistency. There is a good color selection and I would not put on shadow without mac paint underneath it. I would highly recommend this product and of coarse mac is a higher priced but this one is worth it.

May 19, 2016

I prime my eyes with the painterly paint pot everyday! It is the best eye shadow primer I've tried by far, I have very oily eyelids that crease easily. Make sure you set it with a power before applying your eyeshadow and you will never crease again!

March 31, 2016

I have the MAC cosmetics paint pot in "Soft Ocre". It retails in Toronto, ON for around $27, which seems pretty expensive, but in my opinion it is certainly worth every penny. I use this as a eye shadow base for my eyelids, and ill usually apply a small amount for under eye coverage as well. This stuff covers virtually EVERYTHING. I have very noticeable, cool toned veins, and it manages to conceal any imperfections and provide a smooth, and even base to prep for eyeshadow. Lovely product!

March 21, 2016

This product is on the pricey side but hey it's MAC and you're getting a quality product. The colours wear all day and with the range available you're sure to find more than one new favourite.

March 18, 2016

I love this product for helping my eyeshadow last all day long!
Although it is a little more on the pricey side, the product lasts for a long time and works great! You really do get your moneys worth.
My personal favourite paint pot is Panterly, I use it everyday for under my eye shadows.

January 21, 2016

This product is one of my must haves! It acts like a concealer for my eyelids. It is a good eyeshadow base but it can crease a little bit when worn alone.

January 15, 2016

I love the mac paint pots. You can use it has a base or only the eyeshadow who is great :)