MAC Cosmetics Prep and Prime BB Creme SPF 35
Good

MAC Cosmetics Prep and Prime BB Creme SPF 35 Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 183 in BB Creams

July 22, 2015

I don't feel strongly about MAC's beauty balm, but I also have not found one I like better, so it has been the go-to for a year now. I really enjoy that this feels lightweight and does not feel heavy on my face, though I hardly use much. I don't break out with this BB, and there is an SPF of $35, which has become more important to me lately. Recommend as a lighter solution to concealer. All MAC products tend to be great!

September 11, 2014

MAC Prep and Prime BB Crème SPF 35 is the best foundation I have ever used. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and it totally hides my flawed skin. Additionally, it has SPF! You Betcha I recommend MAC Prep and Prime BB Crème SPF 35!

August 04, 2014

Im not a person who likes to wear foundation but this product is light and covers so effortlessly its like not wearing any. Love this product!

July 27, 2014

3 weeks ago, I was on a mission to find a product that had sun protection for my face as I an easily confused about the steps in which to apply sun protection, mosturizer, foundation etc. My answer came in an email from MAC. I opened it and decided I would go on the search after work. My first stop was at the Bay on Queen St (2nd floor counter). The makeup artist listened to my request and went straight for the medium dark. It blended in so nicely with my skin and felt as light. So even at the $36.50 price point, I did not hesitate even for a second. I'll take one, I said. She went to the drawer, out of stock. Don't worry she said, I'll call downstairs. Nope - out of stock there too. Luckily the MAC at Eaton's Center had it. Mission accomplished!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation