MAC Cosmetics Prep Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Good

MAC Cosmetics Prep Prime Transparent Finishing Powder Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 339 in Powder

June 13, 2015

Seriously my favorite product in my make-up bag. The moment the MAC associate brushed this on half of my face, I could instantly see the difference and was ready to pay whatever they had for it. Such a beautiful finishing powder! It gets rid of any shine on my face and makes everything look perfect. The price was $30 but it was worth every penny. TOTALLY out of my budget but I had to have it.

October 30, 2014

Mac claims, on their website, that this product "A silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup. Reduces shine while optically minimizing the look of pores, lines, imperfections" I don't find it does any of this. It temporarily gets rid of shine but not by much; a plain tissue does a better job then this powder. If you aren't careful it makes white patches of powder on the face. It's also not flash friendly. For the price, I'd expect better results. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!