MAC Cosmetics Pro Chromaline in Black Black

MAC Cosmetics Pro Chromaline in Black Black Reviews

1 review
Ranked #728 out of 776 in Eye Liner

February 26, 2010

I cannot express how much i love this eyeliner. It's my go to eyeliner and i use it everyday. I originally used MAC Blacktrack regularly and bought the chromaline as more of a black base ( I was using paintpot in blackground and it was more gunmetal than true black, this is true black). Anyways, I started using very tiny bit of this as base and it worked well. But i decided to one day use it as eyeliner and was in love. The consistency is almost exactly the same. It applies really smooth and is extremely black and opaque. I was daring and started using it on my lower waterline. Not only did it not irritate my eyes, it also lasted all day. Now i use it everyday on my waterline and as eyeliner. This formula, i find, takes a little longer to dry, but it's not a problem. It stays on my eyes even when my eyes are really watery and teary. It's a lot bigger than the blacktrack and last me longer. I'd definitely give this a try if you swing by a pro store : )

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products