MAC Cosmetics Pro Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #674 out of 773 in Mascara

February 01, 2014

this mascara really darkens my lashes and makes them very thick. I find that it also doe not dry out my lashes. Great product easy to use, I will buy agian

January 19, 2011

I had originally bought Plush Lash and hated it. It clumped and didn't do anything for my lashes besides clump them together which made them look small. I went out and bought Loreal Extra Volume Collagen.
I also took Plush Lash back to the MAC store and exchanged it for Pro Lash.
IMPROVEMENT!
Pro Lash, separates and thickens my thin lashes. I like volume - so the best advice is to not lay it on too thick on your first coat, otherwise your lashes will all stick together. You really have to have a light hand with MAC mascaras. I've never been a fan of them since the early Zoom days of clump-o-rama and vowed to never go back. I did on a whim and was disappointed with Plush, however I'm transformed now that I've tried Pro Lash.
I'll probably buy again. I do really like the Loreal too - even the MAC makeup artist asked what mascara I was using!

May 04, 2010

I've always been a MAC fan so was eager when I received this mascara in a prize pack. It's a good basic mascara, but doesn't add very much volume, thickness or length. I don't think that's terribly bad because sometimes it's nice to just wear light make-up for everyday use. If you apply multiple coats it will be thicker and never clumpy. Also, I've been using it for a month now and it's not showing any signs of clumping. The mascara washes off easily and doesn't stain my eyes. Overall, average mascara but doesn't justify spending $15 when most drug store brands will do the trick (for 1/2 the price).

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play