MAC Cosmetics Select Cover Up Concealer Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 433 in Concealer

September 30, 2016

Great concealer, it covers marks left my blemishes really well and is even better when it is set by a powder. There are a lot of shades to choose from which makes it easy to find the perfect shade

February 06, 2016

This product is really great. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly and blends really well. It lasts all day and doesn't collect in the creases of your skin. It's creamy and doesn't dry out your skin. It can rub off easily if you don't apply a primer first. A big plus is that a whole tube can last you a very long time because you don't need to apply a lot to get the coverage that you need.

January 02, 2016

When I first purchased this concealer I was excited about the coverage. After using it for a week or so I realized that the texture was not for me, it's too watery.

December 01, 2015

For the cost of this Mac product I really did expect a lot more from it. Had to use a lot to make it work

October 21, 2015

The price is fine, considering this is a high end product. It appeared to look good at first, but I found it would look very dry and flaky close-up (I have dry/combination skin). My biggest problem with this concealer was that when I used it to cover blemishes, it seemed to break me out even more, then I used more to cover the new ones, and it just continually got worse until I stopped using the product. I typically only get hormonal acne, but this appeared to make it worse for a few weeks following.

May 28, 2015

I am very on the fence with this product, I usually love Mac products but this didn't really cover up what needed to be concealed. It works well if you did not have very red blemishes but either than that I personally would not recommend.

May 18, 2015

This concealer is absolutely amazing! I have normal-dry skin and it is the only concealer I have found that goes on smoothly and doesn't inflame my dry skin. Ive searched high and low and tried many cheaper drugstore versions, and they just do not cut it! It may be a bit more expensive than I would like but it is definitely worth the splurge.

May 02, 2015

hard to find a colour that fits and it doesn't cover very well.

January 29, 2015

Average. Don't feed into the hype. You can find a drugstore concealer better than this.

January 10, 2015

This is a really good concealer , it cover very well , it's not streaky or lumpy ..