MAC Cosmetics Select Sheer Loose Powder

MAC Cosmetics Select Sheer Loose Powder Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 335 in Powder

October 21, 2016

Avec cette poudre Mac donne a votre visage un fini asser naturel. Elle s'applique tres bien, est presque sans odeur et ne bloque pas les pores, n'est pas lourde. Une bonne poudre.

July 23, 2016

It held up okay, but I prefer a different kind. It's a bit like having a light box following you around. This lasted me about a year. It's good for setting your under eye make up or whole face. You put this on after you apply concealer to avoid your foundation from sinking into those fine lines.

June 16, 2016

Works super well for a great finish. The packaging is quite interesting and the powder doesn't have that much of a scent. The powder doesn't really clump and applies smoothly.

March 26, 2015

This stuff works, but I feel like the Laura Mercier one works even better, or the Make up Forever HD one. Skip this one, NYX makes a good loose powder and it's super cheap and it works just as well.

December 04, 2014

I used to dislike loose powders but this one changed my mind and I'm so glad I bought this. I use it every day to set my makeup and I can't live without it! I have oily-combo skin so this helps to keep the oil at bay (I need to blot throughout the day but not as much as before) and it doesnt smear even after hours of wear. It also doesnt clog my pores which is great. Highly recommend!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes