MAC Cosmetics Select Sheer Pressed Powder

MAC Cosmetics Select Sheer Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 356 in Powder

February 01, 2017

I absolutely love this pressed powder! I don't use it as my every day powder but I use it if I'm going out somewhere nice! It's pricey compared to the drug store products but it's MAC! I find it matches your skin tone great and almost is like a matte finish. A little bit goes a long way with this product and I think you get your moneys worth!

September 19, 2016

Love MAC's Cosmetics Select Sheer Pressed Powder. The colour match is perfect. The product goes on nicely and doesn't cake or look clumpy. Hides shine beautifully. Definitely am going to purchase this product again.

December 05, 2015

I love this powder! It has a nice pigment to it and just enough to compliment a liquid foundation underneath. It helps mattify my t-zone. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I always carry this powder with me in my purse, wherever I go.

May 22, 2015

BEST powder I've used so far !

With every single powder that I use, it seems to give me a really cakey look, but when a friend told me about MAC's pressed powder, and how it was supposedly "the best powder out there' , I felt like I had nothing to lose.

A little pricey, but well WORTH IT; it gives a nice sheer cover, and is not cakey AT ALL! (which was a nice surprise, since every other powder seemed to cake on my skin ): )

The little pouf is very soft and gives the perfect cover; not too much, and not too little

Will definitely repurchase!