MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Pinch O Peach Blush

MAC Cosmetics Sheertone Pinch O Peach Blush Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 522 in Blush

Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks.

September 24, 2011

This is my favorite MAC blush! It is very versatile for night and day! it is also great for every skin tone. It was one of my first blushes I bought from MAC and I have repurchased it because it is so great!

May 08, 2010

I fell in love with MAC Cosmetics when I got married and decided to treat myself to something other than drugstore make-up. Since then, I've learned that some cosmetics (e.g. mascara) is just fine purchased at the drugstore counter, but I will never again return to the drugstore for blush.
    MAC "Pinch O' Peach" blush is, in one word, amazing. I was a little afraid when the MAC gal suggested this shade, as it is startlingly pink in the container, but it's a sheer powder that looks natural when applied -- just bright enough to make me look perky and fresh!
    The price tag isn't for the faint of heart, but I use this blush every single day, and it lasts me the better part of a year -- much longer than any other brand -- so it's well worth the price, and probably costs less than all of the other cheaper blushers that I'd have to buy more frequently.

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar