MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 623 in Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 NW20. When applying the foundation, apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

February 20, 2017

Je suis une adepte de MAC depuis plus de 5 ans. Leur produit sont généralement de qualité et durent longtemps. J'ai déjà essayé ce MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15, j'aime le fait qu'il fournit une protection solaire en plus d'être une base de fond de tein. J'aime cependant le mélanger avec de la poudre mineral de MAC pour assurer une meilleur couverture car je trouve qu'après plusieurs heures, le maquillage n'a pas l'air aussi frais. Je recommande cependant, car il est mieux que beaucoup d'autres bases de fond de tein

February 10, 2017

I like that it gives me flawless skin and feels light on my face, but I am looking for something less expensive and that does not make my eyes look wrinkly. If I find a better product, I'll be switching.

February 09, 2017

I've been using this foundation for the past 3 years and it remains my go-to, everyday foundation. I have suffered from acne for nearly 10 years and have visible scars and ongoing battles with pimples. Combined with a concealer I can achieve the appearance of completely clear skin! This foundation is so light, natural-looking and provides a fair amount of coverage. It has never dried my skin out or irritated it in any way. I love it for the natural, glowing look it gives to my skin. I tried dozens of other foundations prior to MAC. None offered me the coverage I needed without looking terribly cakey. This foundation has really helped my confidence and made suffering from my incurable acne a lot more bearable.
    Honestly, if you suffer from bad acne, this foundation and maybellline's master conceal are god sends. Ive spent hundreds, if not thousands experimenting so please try these products and apply with a beauty blender before you slip into the same money hole I did.

February 01, 2017

I have never loved a foundation more than this MAC one.

I have so many freckles and very light skin tone I could never find one that matches my skin completely AND covers my freckles without looking extremely cakey until I found this! I get it for around $45 I believe but it is so worth it. Fits right with my complexion and does wonders when covering up my freckles. I have used this product for about two years now and swear by it. Will never change foundations. Totally worth the extra money.

December 19, 2016

This was my first Mac product and I had high expectations, unfortunately I was let down. First, the bottle; after shaking the bottle (as it says to do) it was almost impossible to get any product out. I would have liked this better if it was a pump. Second, the product. I always moisturize and prime before applying foundation, however I still had a few slightly dry spots. This foundation emphasized every dry spot on my face, and settled into the fine lines under my eyes, making me look much older than my 25 years. Overall, I was not impressed. My drugstore foundation does a much better job.

November 21, 2016

This foundation honestly does wonders. Especially on my dry/oily combination skin. It's very affordable also and lasts for a long long time too. Easy to use and is just an all around great product for every girl to have. I highly recommend it for you women to try:)

October 04, 2016

Don't you just get so upset about certain beauty products lately? You find one thing you love about it but then something else TOTALLY throws you off..well in my case, i love the way their colors match, how they don't oxidize and how well they cover..what i hate? BREAK OUTS..nothing, and i mean NOTHING stops me from breaking out when I use mac products...i love them so much but they clog my pores all the time...If i wear it, halfway through the day I'm already growing cystic acne...it's so disappointing..MAC please make your products less chemically and skin friendly - PLEASE.

September 29, 2016

Get ready to have a "picture perfect" complexion. You are totally photo or night out ready.

Mac is an amazing line of make up of every kind you can imagine and is of super high quality.

It covers all my acne or acne scarring, sun spots and evens out your complexion with one application. You do get a minimum SPF as well so it helps protect your skin during the day.

It does have super coverage and is heavier than most make ups, it is a "Studio" make up so it is meant for photos or movie's etc. Even though it is quite heavy, it doesn't look like you have heavy make up on. It also lasts for hours too !! If you have oily skin, you just dab it with a tissue or oil absorbing sheets and it all stays in place. You get an airbrushed finished look. it is expensive, but worth every penny if you want to cover up any wrinkles, lines, spots, acne etc.

September 29, 2016

It works well but I find that this foundation is heavy. I like light weight makeup. The coverage is good but even if I don't have to cover that much, I'm still using more than a dime size. I use foundation brush with it and blend with blending buds. maybe I'm doing something wrong. The price is okay. I like it for having an SPF with it.

August 12, 2016

This foundation looks amazing when going out but for me it is too heavy for everyday use. It goes on well with my beauty blender and has all day coverage but tends to make me feel like I'm wearing lots of make up. I use it on special occasions and love the look then.