MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 613 in Foundation

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SPF 15 NW20. When applying the foundation, apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. Visit maccosmetics.com for more information.

December 19, 2016

This was my first Mac product and I had high expectations, unfortunately I was let down. First, the bottle; after shaking the bottle (as it says to do) it was almost impossible to get any product out. I would have liked this better if it was a pump. Second, the product. I always moisturize and prime before applying foundation, however I still had a few slightly dry spots. This foundation emphasized every dry spot on my face, and settled into the fine lines under my eyes, making me look much older than my 25 years. Overall, I was not impressed. My drugstore foundation does a much better job.

November 21, 2016

This foundation honestly does wonders. Especially on my dry/oily combination skin. It's very affordable also and lasts for a long long time too. Easy to use and is just an all around great product for every girl to have. I highly recommend it for you women to try:)

October 04, 2016

Don't you just get so upset about certain beauty products lately? You find one thing you love about it but then something else TOTALLY throws you off..well in my case, i love the way their colors match, how they don't oxidize and how well they cover..what i hate? BREAK OUTS..nothing, and i mean NOTHING stops me from breaking out when I use mac products...i love them so much but they clog my pores all the time...If i wear it, halfway through the day I'm already growing cystic acne...it's so disappointing..MAC please make your products less chemically and skin friendly - PLEASE.

September 29, 2016

Get ready to have a "picture perfect" complexion. You are totally photo or night out ready.

Mac is an amazing line of make up of every kind you can imagine and is of super high quality.

It covers all my acne or acne scarring, sun spots and evens out your complexion with one application. You do get a minimum SPF as well so it helps protect your skin during the day.

It does have super coverage and is heavier than most make ups, it is a "Studio" make up so it is meant for photos or movie's etc. Even though it is quite heavy, it doesn't look like you have heavy make up on. It also lasts for hours too !! If you have oily skin, you just dab it with a tissue or oil absorbing sheets and it all stays in place. You get an airbrushed finished look. it is expensive, but worth every penny if you want to cover up any wrinkles, lines, spots, acne etc.

September 29, 2016

It works well but I find that this foundation is heavy. I like light weight makeup. The coverage is good but even if I don't have to cover that much, I'm still using more than a dime size. I use foundation brush with it and blend with blending buds. maybe I'm doing something wrong. The price is okay. I like it for having an SPF with it.

August 12, 2016

This foundation looks amazing when going out but for me it is too heavy for everyday use. It goes on well with my beauty blender and has all day coverage but tends to make me feel like I'm wearing lots of make up. I use it on special occasions and love the look then.

July 10, 2016

I really like this foundation for the good coverage and creamy blend able formula. I am an avid MAC fan and this product lives up to the name. A little goes along way and I recommend using a beauty blender to get a unified, airbrushed look.

July 10, 2016

Good coverage, medium. I was able to find my perfect shade on the website, and it was my first time purchasing a MAC foundation. Really easy to apply, I like to use the beauty blender with it. Control oils, for a while until the need to blot. But overall, great foundation for oily skin.
    Not so runny, so the fact that it doesn't have a pump is not fun. I highly suggest that you buy a pump if you don't have one already

June 13, 2016

This foundation is great. It doesn't get caking and a little goes a long way. I love that is has SPF but still stays matte on my oily skin. The colours blend well if you are in between seasons.

June 12, 2016

Great coverage, semi matte finish. An average of 8 hours of wear before it requires any touch ups. The SPF doesn't make the foundation oily like SPF does sometimes which is what I initially worried about. Stays true to colour all day long.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic